4x4 reviews - a rant.

Anything and everything in the world of 4WDing & Fourby's; if it's 4WD related & not covered by a specific section elsewhere, then put it in here!
Twigwater
I'm new, be nice!

4x4 reviews - a rant.

Unread post by Twigwater » June 16th, 2018, 7:51 am

I'm looking around for a new 4x4 and, as ever, I have cast the net wide and started the process with reading / viewing as much as I can on the various options.
Dual cab utes figure highly at the moment and I've been sifting through all the on-line ute comparisons I can find.

The problem is, after learning all about the quality of the plastics in the cabin, storage options for a gentleman's hair care products, matched luggage or pet cat and and all the latest mobile phone charging and connection options to keep a social media savvy metro-sexual dialled in, there doesn't seem to be any comparative performance figures.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but doesn't anyone care about real world fuel economy anymore?
So much of what I see simply quotes the manufactures fantasy combined figures and, in my humble opinion that's like looking to your local member of parliament for honest answers.

Rant over.

Return to “Anything to do with 4WD's &/or related to Fourby's”