Problems with Subscriptions!? Including the digital issues?

Keep up to date with Forum happenings & check out the Forum Rules & Guidelines
bazzaboy
Been here a while

Re: Problems with Subscriptions!? Including the digital issu

Unread post by bazzaboy » December 6th, 2016, 11:38 am

OK, after leaving many more phone messages and Emails to sort this and to ring me, not one word from EMG. Looks like they got me for the cost of a 10 month subscription but it will now cost them much more in credibility after I "spread the word" on how they do business and treat customers. No more buying 4WD Action products if I'm getting robbed by the company they deal with. Time to have a word with Consumers Affairs I think.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

jbizzle
I'm new, be nice!

digital subscription problems

Unread post by jbizzle » June 6th, 2018, 6:27 pm

hi anyone have any contact info for the people at 4wd action, iv sent quite a few emails to them with no response i have a digtal subscription and am not getting the digital content iv tried for the last 3 weeks to contact iv brought the mag for the last 3 years and am pretty pissed off with the help i have been offerd, i am not able to open the digital content thats offerd. if anyone can help id be happy. iv posted on there facbook and everything

jbizzle
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Problems with Subscriptions!? Including the digital issues?

Unread post by jbizzle » June 24th, 2018, 6:43 am

Over 6 weeks so many emails sent and I've heard nothing, pretty pissed off

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » June 24th, 2018, 9:28 am

Which email addresses have you tried jb? I never got any response to that msg I sent them as mentioned in my PM to you either, but if you can tell me which addresses you've already tried, I might be able to try a couple of others.... :o
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

davo453
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by davo453 » July 18th, 2018, 5:49 pm

I bought my first digital back issue via Zinio last week (issue 276 actually) I was redirect there by the 4WD action home page.

On the landing page at Zinio it explains how you will get a digital copy of the magazine and a streamable/downloadable video.

When you get the digital magazine on the 2nd (digital) page it says click here for the video but that you will have to wait upto 48 hours to get it.

48 hours go buy nothing, so contact Zinio "where is my video please" response "Zinio do not supply the streamable content contact the publisher via digitalmedia@4wdaction.com.au" and they will not shift from that position.

So I contacted 4wd action, got no response so I sent another email nothing... tried using another email address still nothing.... I haven't heard from them at all in anyway over the past week.

How do I get my copy of the video?

Dave

davo453
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by davo453 » July 20th, 2018, 5:50 pm

I'm still getting no luck with contacting 4WD action have they gone broke or something???

If you have a digital subscription how do you normally get the video?

I ordered and paid for issue 276 (via Zinio) over a week ago and still can't access the video or get in touch with anyone at the mag to put the problem right, pretty pathetic service !

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » July 20th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Maybe try calling the subscriptions mob as if you were buying a new subscription without going on-line/automatic & once you've got someone on the line, seeing if they can get you put thru to anyone who can do something for you?! If the first person can't sort it, try to escalate your call to a supervisor who can.... :purplex:

I've forwarded your contact details from here on to a few numbers & contacts at the mag, but I suspect those msgs will either disappear into one of those black holes I've mentioned previously, or the person on the other end will on-forward the msg to 'digital subscriptions & back-issues', & we all know how well that works atm!! :rolleyes: Still, there was always an 'up-to 3 months' lead-time on the mag, maybe that now applies to the on-line vids & digital issues? :o
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

davo453
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by davo453 » July 21st, 2018, 1:36 am

Problem there is I am presently in the UK for a few months, i'll keep trying though it's becoming my new hobby

davo453
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by davo453 » August 9th, 2018, 6:58 pm

Well I got my videos in the end, it took about 3 weeks though and much complaining.

Thinking this was just an unlucky experience I purchased another magazine, Caravan & Motorhome is by the same publisher it turns out and I placed an order for a back issue. When you do place an order with Zinio you get the normal 48 hours to wait notice for the DVD/video.

This time it was slightly better and took a mere 7 days and a lot of reminders to get it to me.

I don't think I'll bother anymore.

A shame the magazines (which imo are good) are being let down by rubbish distribution.

To be fair Zinio tried to be helpful all of the way along but don't seem to be able contact the publisher directly, anyway they refunded my original purchase price for my trouble and gave me a free magazine as a welcome gesture.

trjofa
I'm new, be nice!

Digital Issues/DVD issues

Unread post by trjofa » October 13th, 2018, 11:28 pm

I purchased issues 277, 283, and 284 through itunes earlier this week. I received my receipt for the purchases, but I can not get the issues to download, and I am unable to view the included DVD's on the issues I purchased. I have emailed Justin@4wdaction.com.au, and the subs@magstore.com.au support email, along with leaving messages on the facebook page. I have not received any replies, and I have not been able to view my issues and videos. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Return to “Forum Rules, Guidelines, News, and Updates”