Multiple Accounts

Keep up to date with Forum happenings & check out the Forum Rules & Guidelines
Guss
Admin

Multiple Accounts

Unread post by Guss » May 7th, 2013, 2:29 pm

Multiple Accounts
It is prohibited by the policy of this forum for the operation of multiple accounts by the one person. Anyone found to be operating multiple accounts in different names as the same person, will have their account/s removed permanently.

Thought it was good to remind all of this rule as we have no flexability & those discovered will be removed & that means all their registrations..

Guss.
On Behalf of the Admin/Mods Team.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Multiple Accounts

Unread post by Peter Aawen » January 16th, 2014, 1:02 pm

Just a bit of an update on this, for now at least... We know many people are having difficulties getting onto the Forum atm, and many more are having issues doing anything here without being asked to re-authenticate every time they hit the submit button; sooo, for the interim, if you are one of these people and your original login is giving you grief like that, we won't be dumping a duplicated account if you've created a new account using your original username with the addition of something like a 2 on the end to make it clear it's a duplicate, ie TroopiePete is now running troopiepete2, we recognise the reason for that, and when we get the problem fixed we will merge his second account back into his original account.

That said, anyone who creates another account that doesn't comply with this guideline and doesn't make it absolutely clear in their posts that they are using a new account for the reason above will probably find both of their accounts deactivated iaw the policy Guss has outlined above. So if your non-complying username also stops working, you'd better send me an email at forumadmin1.com.au so I can have a look at re-instating one of them. ;)
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Return to “Forum Rules, Guidelines, News, and Updates”