Ask a Moderator

Keep up to date with Forum happenings & check out the Forum Rules & Guidelines
Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Ask a Moderator

Unread post by Peter Aawen » September 5th, 2018, 3:24 pm

Hi Clarken, welcome back! :thumb: Any chance you could drop me a pm with some specific details of what you've been trying & what's not happening? Maybe include your previous username too (saves chasing it down thru the system. ;) ) The Profile 'update your sig-line' thing seems to work OK if I try doing that using your Permissions, so it's not something simple! :o
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

clarken
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by clarken » September 6th, 2018, 7:48 am

Thanks Peter, ill pm you once im home from work

ravofireman
Need to get out more

Unread post by ravofireman » September 16th, 2018, 1:54 pm

HI Mods.

I have gone in to update my profile and when i click edit profile it comes up with page can not be found,

Thanks in advance
********* Wheeling Down Under ************
2010 GU Patrol, 2inch lift. zd30

1998 GU patrol rd28 stock as a rock

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » September 16th, 2018, 2:00 pm

Got it Ravo. :thumb:

A few have reported this problem of late, & the IT blokes did have a look earlier & thought they'd sorted it.... but obviously not! :o I'll give them a reminder when they hit the boards tomorrow; nothing like getting a curly one to kick the week off to a good start! :D

Drop me a pm with the details if you want something changed immediately, otherwise the IT blokes will give it their best & sort it as soon as they can. ;)
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

ravofireman
Need to get out more

Unread post by ravofireman » September 16th, 2018, 2:40 pm

All good Peter ill wait, Nothing urgent just was going to update thats all mate.

Thanks
********* Wheeling Down Under ************
2010 GU Patrol, 2inch lift. zd30

1998 GU patrol rd28 stock as a rock

Return to “Forum Rules, Guidelines, News, and Updates”