Fourm Member Spotted Thread

For the stuff that's NOT 4WD related, here's where you can come on in and discuss it, but do play nice!
Modda
Been here a while

Unread post by Modda » February 5th, 2008, 8:32 am

cool as will give you a buzz this arvo mudrat

mr_cougar79
Been here a while

Unread post by mr_cougar79 » February 5th, 2008, 5:33 pm

oh and by the way Mudrat i cant put a radio in the work truck cos im in about 3 of them everyday...Never the same one to often so its to hard to setup...A handheld would be prob a good idea but then theres buying one and money to me is like winning the lotto its gone b4 i even see it these days lol,need a second job i think(dont we all with the way everything is increasing)...Anyway put me down for that snow run as Brenda has never seen actual snow b4 so would be a good drive....
Matt-VK2ZMT
2003 HZJ105 GXL

brooksy

Unread post by brooksy » February 5th, 2008, 10:16 pm

The wife is always commenting to me how people in other 4wds wave at her. She has my Disco during the week as her daily driver.

brooksy
C44F - Custom 4x4 Fabrications
0400 443 802

croozy
Need to get out more

Unread post by croozy » February 5th, 2008, 11:30 pm

maybe they're waving at her brooksy & not the disco..........just maybe????
I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

HAVE A GANDA AT MY SHED
http://www.4wdaction.com.au/gallery/21984-crikey

Chester
Avid Poster

Unread post by Chester » February 6th, 2008, 8:09 am

I spot Brendon at the pub now and then usually cause i am sitting there as well
You can go interface with my arse

A.J.
Part of the furniture

Unread post by A.J. » February 6th, 2008, 6:39 pm

Hey, I have seen Harb, or at least his Troopy (rego 4WD2) a few hours ago on the Great Western Highway in Glenbrook. Towards Katoomba.

Apparently broken down or some other problem as he was crawling around underneath it :crazy: Had a big trailer on the back too.

I was heading the other direction otherwise I would've pulled over to see whats going on.

croozy
Need to get out more

Unread post by croozy » February 6th, 2008, 7:58 pm

headin' to Norwell & ipswich on monday so i will try & keep an eye out for anyone wearing the thread stripes. only thing is i'll be in a truck
I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

HAVE A GANDA AT MY SHED
http://www.4wdaction.com.au/gallery/21984-crikey

MUDRATGQ
Part of the furniture

Unread post by MUDRATGQ » February 6th, 2008, 9:00 pm

mr_cougar79 wrote:oh and by the way Mudrat i cant put a radio in the work truck cos im in about 3 of them everyday...Never the same one to often so its to hard to setup...A handheld would be prob a good idea but then theres buying one and money to me is like winning the lotto its gone b4 i even see it these days lol,need a second job i think(dont we all with the way everything is increasing)...Anyway put me down for that snow run as Brenda has never seen actual snow b4 so would be a good drive....
Cmon Mat an ya call me slack lol just kiddin mate yeah the missis an yourself will have a ball mate it's a great trip.
Ya Dont Know What Ya Missin Till Ya Wheelin In A Nissan
Visit my shed http://www.4wdmonthly.com.au/shed/index.php?id=774

woolgoolgaoffroad
Need to get out more

Unread post by woolgoolgaoffroad » February 6th, 2008, 9:24 pm

A.J. wrote:Hey, I have seen Harb, or at least his Troopy (rego 4WD2) a few hours ago on the Great Western Highway in Glenbrook. Towards Katoomba.

Apparently broken down or some other problem as he was crawling around underneath it :crazy: Had a big trailer on the back too.

I was heading the other direction otherwise I would've pulled over to see whats going on.
nar all good, he just ran over a small animal, i wanted the skin for a new money bag..................:D

Corindi

Unread post by Corindi » February 6th, 2008, 9:37 pm

A.J. wrote:Had a big trailer on the back too.
A small trailer just wouldn't look right behind either of the 4wd troopys. Hope it was nothing major.........maybe just Harb trying to work out how and why it goes harder than 4wd1
www.BillabongFurniture.com.au

Harb
Need to get out more

Unread post by Harb » February 7th, 2008, 2:24 am

A.J. wrote:Hey, I have seen Harb, or at least his Troopy (rego 4WD2) a few hours ago on the Great Western Highway in Glenbrook. Towards Katoomba.

Haha yeah it was Micheles truck, but it wasn't the problem, the trailer sput an axle out.....the old wheel overtaking you type thing hehehe,
the lads where on there way to bathurst, so I had to go and rescue them.....then go to bathurst myself in one of the other trucks.....just got back from coming back and dragging the trailer home....about 3.30am.....oh the joys of being in bussiness....:D
The Mother Ship Lands on December 21 in a town near you

woolgoolgaoffroad
Need to get out more

Unread post by woolgoolgaoffroad » February 7th, 2008, 5:53 am

Truck number 2, the cooks truck !!!!
cant say too much

A.J.
Part of the furniture

Unread post by A.J. » February 7th, 2008, 6:57 pm

@ Harb: You must live somewhere out west as I see your car(s) around Penrith and the Blue Mountains quite often :thumb:

I do deliveries all over Sydney so I see a few guys around. Unfortunatey I don't drive a 4WD for work...... If I'd be in my Patrol it would be easier for you to spot me ;)

d3m0n1c_4b
Part of the furniture

Unread post by d3m0n1c_4b » February 7th, 2008, 7:32 pm

babylux wrote:Yeah mate seen your little aussie flag the other day. I drive past (coming from Coorparoo to Mount Gravatt) every day at 5:15 to 5:25 Iam in the work ute so you wouldnt notice.
yeah, normally i dont finish till nearly 6 nowadays.
hilux_bondy_007 wrote:d3m0n1c_4b mate i think i have seen u a few days oin logan rd...no havin a 4wd (since in the shop) u try not lookin otherwise u start missing the car more.
lol, unlucky. thats why i'm hesitant to start any major work on mine, dont want to be without it for too long, not that i actually get out all that often.
[align=left][color=black][b]'If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid.'[/b][/color][/align]
[align=left]Goin' for broke, or goin' home.[/align]

MUDRATGQ
Part of the furniture

Unread post by MUDRATGQ » February 8th, 2008, 4:24 pm

d3m0n1c_4b wrote:yeah, normally i dont finish till nearly 6 nowadays.

lol, unlucky. thats why i'm hesitant to start any major work on mine, dont want to be without it for too long, not that i actually get out all that often.
That just all part of the fun lol
Ya Dont Know What Ya Missin Till Ya Wheelin In A Nissan
Visit my shed http://www.4wdmonthly.com.au/shed/index.php?id=774

Return to “Chit Chat - all the stuff that's NOT Fourby or 4WD related!”