Fourm Member Spotted Thread

For the stuff that's NOT 4WD related, here's where you can come on in and discuss it, but do play nice!
MUDRATGQ
Part of the furniture

Unread post by MUDRATGQ » January 31st, 2008, 11:37 pm

Yonk wrote:I wouldn't like my rig reported here everytime it got spotted!
I reckon it is a negative aspect on the sticker idea....the idea of stopping for a chat is good but this is bogus!
What do you reckon?
Lighten up mate it's more of say if you spoted me an i didn't notice ya ya could post it here gee dosent bother me if i get spotted 10 times a day thats just it i get out a lot not like its goin into details of what ya up to or anything like that more of a freindly i spotted ya today out an about
Ya Dont Know What Ya Missin Till Ya Wheelin In A Nissan
Visit my shed http://www.4wdmonthly.com.au/shed/index.php?id=774

No Fn Idea
Need to get out more

Unread post by No Fn Idea » February 1st, 2008, 5:18 pm

Who cares if you are spotted?........unless you are doing something wrong?

Saw GU Hoon on Lake Rd heading towards Wallsend about 3.30-4ish
2013 Auto LS Challenger with stuff
2011 GIC Offroad CT also with some stuff

mr_cougar79
Been here a while

Unread post by mr_cougar79 » February 2nd, 2008, 9:04 am

i saw Mudrat ages ago while i was chattin to OZ80 on the radio,gave Mudrat a call an he was nowhere to be heard lol....Mudrat turn ya bloody radio's on lmao!!!!!Ch10 UHF,146.775Mhz VHF,or 438.025Mhz UHF!!!!!Make some noise!!!!
Matt-VK2ZMT
2003 HZJ105 GXL

MudChaser
Avid Poster

Unread post by MudChaser » February 2nd, 2008, 9:15 am

Yonk wrote:I wouldn't like my rig reported here everytime it got spotted!
I reckon it is a negative aspect on the sticker idea....the idea of stopping for a chat is good but this is bogus!
What do you reckon?
It would kinda keep you on your toes wouldn`t it. ( your driving habits I mean)
"What we are never changes But WHO WE ARE NEVER STOPS CHANGING!"
Doug Stanton

MUDRATGQ
Part of the furniture

Unread post by MUDRATGQ » February 2nd, 2008, 10:56 am

mr_cougar79 wrote:i saw Mudrat ages ago while i was chattin to OZ80 on the radio,gave Mudrat a call an he was nowhere to be heard lol....Mudrat turn ya bloody radio's on lmao!!!!!Ch10 UHF,146.775Mhz VHF,or 438.025Mhz UHF!!!!!Make some noise!!!!
HaHaHaHa on ya Cougs's there always on just turned down when i got the missis in with me shes not a big radio fan espeshly with 3 goin at once lolGuess i will have to crank it up then an makes a racket lol . hey when ya goin to get a rig in the work truck the ammount of times ive seen you crusing arround in the work truck it's not funny.

d3m0n1c_4b
Part of the furniture

Unread post by d3m0n1c_4b » February 2nd, 2008, 11:09 am

i dont think i've seen anyone yet, but i think it was baby lux that said he see's my runner on logan rd almost everyday.
not sure if you'll see my blue red blue sticker/flag on my aerial now as it didn't hold up too well after doing 100 for an hour on the freeway, shredded it to peices, now it just looks like scrap tape on my aerial, cant be bothered to take it off though.

however i do have an australian flag on the bullbar, so if anyone see's a red 4runner in brisbane with an aussie flag on the bullbar, it's me.:D
[align=left][color=black][b]'If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid.'[/b][/color][/align]
[align=left]Goin' for broke, or goin' home.[/align]

jedsute
Part of the furniture

Unread post by jedsute » February 2nd, 2008, 11:09 am

MUDRATGQ wrote:HaHaHaHa on ya Cougs's there always on just turned down when i got the missis in with me shes not a big radio fan
mine just turns her ipod up!!
I Like Pie ;)
[url=http://www.4wdmonthly.com.au/shed/index.php?id=602&im=1]GU POOTROL[/url]

[url=http://www.4wdmonthly.com.au/shed/index.php?content=all&chunk=arbu&user=155]
[/URL]

KRUZIN
Part of the furniture

Unread post by KRUZIN » February 2nd, 2008, 11:21 pm

passed aaron22b on the roundabout heading south out of gunnedah just before x-mas.

i was the guy in the camry waving like an idiot...:D:D:D:D
[size=+2][color=blue][i] Is listening to the voices in my head...& I've come to realise they are having more fun than me, I'm going to join them for a few beers.:drink::drink:.[/i][/color][/size]

A.J.
Part of the furniture

Unread post by A.J. » February 3rd, 2008, 12:55 pm

Spotted Glenno (yes, Glenn Wright) on Silverwater Road heading towards Silverwater (Parramatta Road intersection) On Saturday a Week ago. He was driving in his red Rangie! Was wearing a light blue-ish polo shirt and sunnies :D

It was around 4.45 PM.

I was in the work car unfortunately. If I was in the Patrol I would've waved at him ;)

MUDRATGQ
Part of the furniture

Unread post by MUDRATGQ » February 3rd, 2008, 4:59 pm

Spotted few guys off here out wheelin at westy today carn't thing of ther fourm names but i reconised there rigs

babylux
Avid Poster

Unread post by babylux » February 4th, 2008, 7:06 am

d3m0n1c_4b wrote:i dont think i've seen anyone yet, but i think it was baby lux that said he see's my runner on logan rd almost everyday.
not sure if you'll see my blue red blue sticker/flag on my aerial now as it didn't hold up too well after doing 100 for an hour on the freeway, shredded it to peices, now it just looks like scrap tape on my aerial, cant be bothered to take it off though.

however i do have an australian flag on the bullbar, so if anyone see's a red 4runner in brisbane with an aussie flag on the bullbar, it's me.:D

Yeah mate seen your little aussie flag the other day. I drive past (coming from Coorparoo to Mount Gravatt) every day at 5:15 to 5:25 Iam in the work ute so you wouldnt notice.
ln106 hilux- Lockers, Little tyres on road big ones off road..... just look at it yourself here's my shed[url]http://www.4wdmonthly.com.au/shed/index.php?id=430&im=1[/url]

hilux_bondy_007
Part of the furniture

Unread post by hilux_bondy_007 » February 4th, 2008, 8:45 am

d3m0n1c_4b mate i think i have seen u a few days oin logan rd...no havin a 4wd (since in the shop) u try not lookin otherwise u start missing the car more.

Modda
Been here a while

Unread post by Modda » February 4th, 2008, 9:40 am

i keep my eye out for the red and blue stripes but havent seen anyone and have channel 10 in my radio memory when i scan and never see or hear anyone. Want to talk to someone in newy about what i should do to my 2000 triton if anything but alas cant find anyone and frankly the 4wd shops just annoy me

MUDRATGQ
Part of the furniture

Unread post by MUDRATGQ » February 4th, 2008, 11:13 am

Modda wrote:i keep my eye out for the red and blue stripes but havent seen anyone and have channel 10 in my radio memory when i scan and never see or hear anyone. Want to talk to someone in newy about what i should do to my 2000 triton if anything but alas cant find anyone and frankly the 4wd shops just annoy me
Keep an ear out for me on ch1 repeter an give us a call when ya here me an we will qsy to a simplex channel:thumb:

mr_cougar79
Been here a while

Unread post by mr_cougar79 » February 4th, 2008, 4:10 pm

yeah keep ya eye open in Newy theres a few guys that get around....<<<<<Me but no tape yet....Lookout for the user name as the number plate lol
Matt-VK2ZMT
2003 HZJ105 GXL

Return to “Chit Chat - all the stuff that's NOT Fourby or 4WD related!”