Just For Laughs

For the stuff that's NOT 4WD related, here's where you can come on in and discuss it, but do play nice!
stockhorse
Need to get out more

Re: Just For Laughs

Unread post by stockhorse » December 16th, 2016, 2:58 pm

OK, here’s a Christmas Challenge: name all 10 of Santa’s Reindeer.

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen (that’s 8)
Rudolph (9)
and,

Olive the Reindeer. Don’t remember Olive? Of course you do, sing the song:”…Olive, the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names, they never let poor Rudolph join in any Reindeer games.”

Flathead Fred
Been here a while

Unread post by Flathead Fred » January 5th, 2017, 9:06 pm

I always wanted a four wheel drive. So I added three more steering wheels to my car....

Captain Cupcake
Avid Poster

Unread post by Captain Cupcake » November 30th, 2017, 4:29 pm

Insult

I couldn’t help laughing when one of my identical granddaughters tried insulting the other one,

“well your ugly!”

Alan79
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Alan79 » January 17th, 2018, 3:05 pm

4 Jamaicans are sitting on a beach chatting about whatever comes to mind when they get to the subject of the fastest things in the world.

1st jamaican says- De Fassest ting in de world be a thought. Before you even know you be tinkin sometin it already be thought.
2nd Jamaican says- Dat aint de fassest ting. De fassest ting be blinkin. You don't even haf to tink about it an a blink be done before you know you be blinkin.
3rd Jamaican says_ Well you both wrong. De fassest ting be electricity. When you switch on de light de lectricity already be accross de room in de lightbulb.
the 4th Jamaican looking a little embarrassed says- Well you all be wrong. De fassest ting in de world be diarhea. Last night I be wakin up in de dark. Before i could tink blink or turn on de light me had ***** meself!

madcow
Been here a while

Unread post by madcow » February 1st, 2018, 12:11 pm

I found out a mate was using Licorice as bait when fishing!

He caught allsorts!

Return to “Chit Chat - all the stuff that's NOT Fourby or 4WD related!”