STOLEN: TRADESMAN TRAILER 5X4 AIRPORT WEST

Stolen vehicles and parts, help us track them down!
axlcorro
Here and there

STOLEN: TRADESMAN TRAILER 5X4 AIRPORT WEST

Unread post by axlcorro » March 13th, 2017, 6:44 pm

my son-inlaw had his tradie-camping trailer stolen, 5x4 app, small motorbike channel on the draw bar, steel canopy had two key locks. stand out feature is it has nearly no stick out mud guards like a normal trailer. it did have an ARB type roof rack with pull out awning but that may have been un bolted by now. STOLEN FROM AIRPORT WEST AT APPROX 8.45 AM . REWARD OFFERED . :mad:

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: STOLEN: TRADESMAN TRAILER 5X4 AIRPORT WEST

Unread post by Peter Aawen » March 13th, 2017, 6:52 pm

Damn! The bleedin scumbags are everywhere these days, aren't they?!? :urgh: :purplex:

Any idea on colour? Anything that'd stand out as it drives past in the other direction?
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Little Briney
Getting to know the place

Unread post by Little Briney » March 14th, 2017, 7:57 am

Sorry to hear the bad news. I know first hand what that feels like. Got a rego number?

axlcorro
Here and there

Unread post by axlcorro » March 14th, 2017, 9:18 am

The stand out feature would be its size (small) It's quite rare to see a tradie trailer this small with a motorbike channel on drawbar, it had no rego number, colour WAS dark grey/charcoal from memory, mudguards were almost non existent. We had bar strengthening work done on the inside of the trailer so we can identify it months or years down the track.

Return to “Stolen”