Questions that need answers!

For the stuff that's NOT 4WD related, here's where you can come on in and discuss it, but do play nice!
cmar
Avid Poster

Re: Questions that need answers!

Unread post by cmar » September 1st, 2016, 10:04 pm

The Earth's rotation is slowing down from tidal drag from the moon. Eventually in theory the day will be one month long. I'm not too worried about it in my lifetime.
Haven't owned a 2WD since 1982.

stockhorse
Need to get out more

Unread post by stockhorse » September 1st, 2016, 10:39 pm

cmar wrote:The Earth's rotation is slowing down from tidal drag from the moon. Eventually in theory the day will be one month long. I'm not too worried about it in my lifetime.
That's right just leave to the next generation to fix :lol: :rolleyes:

stockhorse
Need to get out more

Unread post by stockhorse » September 1st, 2016, 10:40 pm

Actually the melting solar ice packs will counter the slow down and the earths rotation will speed up as the axis tilts a few degrees as it has in the past.

Shann Low
Avid Poster

Unread post by Shann Low » September 2nd, 2016, 12:36 am

But no one understands the gravity of the situation!. :lol: :rolleyes:

I think we are likely in agreement that Time is the 4th dimension required to explain our reality state!

To first order, time seems to have the same energy density as mass does.
So time is actually highly compressed energy.
It turnes out that all 3-space energy comes from the time domain anyway, being time converted into 3-space energy. And it also returns from 3-space back to the time domain, in an ongoing "circulation" in 4-space.
Time, as such, in a continuum of such magnitude is equally relative!
'Time' Is NOT an absolute dimension in reality.
The ONLY absolute is energy.
Time is a ratio of changes in energy density.
Time on an atom passes much faster than time at the earth level does.Why is it that in the "time zone" of the nucleus of an atom, "time" seems to "slow down" so that the "measured velocity" of the electron appears to be only 1/137th the speed of light? But the electron's behavior seems to be that it is everywhere around the atom at the same time (electron shell), or has a "virtual velocity" of infinity?.

The physical constant alpha turns out to be equal to 1/137.

It is as if the free energy of the electron has been gravitationally red-shifted by a nucleon-sized black hole!.

This changes all observed measurements of time and distance. The amount of time dilation or gravitational red-shifting of the electron in its ground state compared to the masses of the electron and proton are defined by the universally measured constant called "alpha."

Alpha = e^2/hc

The relationship between the "virtual" and "actual" velocity, meaning distance to time, of the electron is "c."

The relationship of mass/energy to time, meaning gravity, is hidden within Planck's Constant "h."

The relationship of electrical charge "e" to time and gravity is found in the "alpha" definition.

Attempting to produce a complete system of universal science based only on the triumvirate of "measured constants" e, c, and h, has proven to be insufficient and incomplete.

It turns out that a minimum of four constants are needed to define all the properties of time and space.

If Einstein had only used his own "alpha" as the basis for solving the M-M Experiment, instead of the Lorentz Transform in his Relativity paper, he would have found that all the forces of nature; the nuclear, electric, magnetic, and gravitational forces, were all simply variations of the same force!.

I propose that Time is a combined Angular Torque Momentum & Gravity Spin Moment Kinetic Energy!.

To my mind the fundamental manifestation of time is change.

Einstein Admits Error.

In a biography written just before his death, Professor Einstein, is quoted as admitting he had a fundamental error in Relativity. It was he said, one which-when corrected-will explain how light - an obvious wave form - can be propagated across an apparently non-inertial space. Einstein also stated that the discovery of the solution to this error would probably be the result of some serendipitous discovery in the 1960's.
However, before he died, Einstein did manage to partially correct his error, With the help of the well known Dr Erwin Schrodinger, Dr Einstein, was able to construct a 'total theory' for existence. It was called the "Unified Field Theory". Although Dr Einstein was able to lay the basic framework before his death, it is reasonably certain that a more readily useable version of the "Unified Field Theory" was only completed by other physicists after Einstein had died.
One of the more promising contributions toward a useable unified field theory was offered by Dr Stanley Deser and Dr. Richard Arnowitt. They took the General Theory of Relativity which Einstein had devised and constructed a "bridge" or "creation tensor" to link the energy of nuclear fields with that of gravitational fields by co-variant matrices. The basic relationship of General Relativity which they used as a basis for their system is:
Ruv- .5guvR = 8(pi)kTuv
Ruv = Ricci's ten-component sub-Riemannian space, curvature tensor
guv = the metric tensor
R = the selected Ricci scalar components
K = a universal constant: proportional to Newton's gravitational constant
Pi = the usual constant 3.14etc
Tuv = the components (potentials) of the energy stress tensor

Although Deser and Arnowitt's proposed equations were quite difficult to work with, it is rumored that subsequent linear variations have been developed - allowing major leaps in science and technology to develop.
When the correctly formulated Unified Field Theory is finally released to the public it will be recognized quite easily; for it will have explained why the proton is exactly 1836 times the gravitational mass of an electron…why there is no neutral mu-meson of mass 200,…why (h) is a constant…and why hc/e2 is always equal to (137).”
;)

stockhorse
Need to get out more

Unread post by stockhorse » September 2nd, 2016, 8:39 am

Thanks Shann, much easier to understand when simplified like that.

cmar
Avid Poster

Unread post by cmar » September 3rd, 2016, 9:25 am

That's right just leave to the next generation to fix :lol: :rolleyes:
Why not he's always telling me how smart he is. ;)

Schrodinger is more famous for his "cat experiment" to help explain quantum theory. The theory is a variation on the old if a tree falls in the forest etc.
So Schrodinger's theory is that an atom or photon may exist in two states simultaneously when not being observed, because the very act of observation determines the outcome ie when observed it is seen in one state or another.

In the cat experiment a cat is enclosed in a steel box with a flask of cyanide, a slow decaying radioisotope and a geiger counter connected to a mechanism that will break the flask of cyanide if it detects a decaying atom from the isotope ( a click) Because the isotope is slow decaying it may or may not have emitted a particle after an hour. So an observer looking at the box from the outside, after an hour cannot tell if the cat is dead or alive and so the cat is said to be both alive and dead simultaneously according to quantum theory. If you open the box to observe the cat, then the act of observation has determined the outcome of the experiment rather than the state of the actual system.

Cat lovers note that the experiment was theoretical no kittens were harmed by Schrodinger.

V Williamson
Part of the furniture

Unread post by V Williamson » September 6th, 2016, 8:54 am

Ah now here is what we need, "Physics for non-physicists"
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/pro ... ts/7644942

Hey Shann, you stated "time seems to have the same energy density as mass does". ummm... could you expand on this please? And do you have some references for your comments?

Shann Low
Avid Poster

Unread post by Shann Low » September 6th, 2016, 11:09 pm

I thought you'd never ask! LOL

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill us both, for knowing too much!.

In essence for you to "understand" what i would try to teach, I would first have to convince you, that Mitchellson Morleys linear light speed experiment suffered from a serious experimental fatal design flaw (Which I am more than happy to do), then explain why the false result of the MM experiment led Einstein to make a bad mistake with his non peer reviewed special relativity theorem!.

Once we get past that, the rest of the journey to M= ∆ T is a mere doddle.

Rather than cut n paste it all here... you could just read this thread at another forum from start to finish if you like...

http://www.australianbladeforums.com/vb ... sions.html

It's all covered in there & will avoid walls of copy pasta wasting bandwidth here.

Or not - entirely up to you.

stockhorse
Need to get out more

Unread post by stockhorse » September 7th, 2016, 4:46 am

Don't you first have ascertain the colour of non-refracted natural light ?

Shann Low
Avid Poster

Unread post by Shann Low » September 8th, 2016, 4:16 am

That's too easy, it's the inverse color of the non refracted dark!.

But

First you have to know the speed of Dark!

Which to my mind is pretty similar to the speed of most old 80 series!. :lol: :thumb:

stockhorse
Need to get out more

Unread post by stockhorse » September 8th, 2016, 8:44 am

Nicely done Sir !!! ;)

cmar
Avid Poster

Unread post by cmar » September 8th, 2016, 10:19 pm

Ah I see a Toyota in its natural enviroment, in a shed being repaired. :twisted:

I once owned a Ford Bronco, it was a hydrocarbon black hole. It was capable of infinately emptying servo tanks of super leaded at the speed of light.

MudChaser
Avid Poster

Unread post by MudChaser » September 24th, 2016, 7:40 pm

Here is a question that needs a answer. If we all lined our trucks up to face the east and if we all took off at the same time, would we slow the earth's rotation?
"What we are never changes But WHO WE ARE NEVER STOPS CHANGING!"
Doug Stanton

Shann Low
Avid Poster

Unread post by Shann Low » September 24th, 2016, 11:53 pm

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction!.

cONSERVATION OF ENERGY LAWS DICTATE THAT PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINES CANNOT EXIST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDiHuZuIM-Y

Someone really should tell these peons to knock it off! ;)

cmar
Avid Poster

Unread post by cmar » September 30th, 2016, 7:20 pm

Here is a question that needs a answer. If we all lined our trucks up to face the east and if we all took off at the same time, would we slow the earth's rotation?
In theory, yes, in practice the guys over the pacific and atlantic are going to need awfully long snorkels.

Return to “Chit Chat - all the stuff that's NOT Fourby or 4WD related!”