Ask for/Recommend a 4WD Mech/W-shop - Quick Search

Anything and everything in the world of 4WDing & Fourby's; if it's 4WD related & not covered by a specific section elsewhere, then put it in here!
dutchy79
I'm new, be nice!

Recommend a Pre purchase inspection mechanic Perth?

Unread post by dutchy79 » December 28th, 2015, 12:08 pm

Hi guys, looking at possibly purchasing a patrol in Perth WA. Any good 4wd mechanics out that way that know what they're doing? Any help is appreciated!
Dutchy

patrol17
Part of the furniture

Re: Ask for/Recommend a 4WD Mech/W-shop - Quick Search

Unread post by patrol17 » January 11th, 2016, 6:33 pm

I have started up Future Mechanical I'm based in Mt Isa QLD, my break down service extends to 350ks away. For any of you travellers needing a service done or any mechanical work call me.
I have connections in town and also can air freight parts in.
Also any welding need done

Mount Isa QLD
Grant 0413154991

simsy
Been here a while

Unread post by simsy » September 9th, 2016, 3:46 pm

Hi Everyone.
Looking for a good 4b mechanic in Rockhampton qld, to inspect an 80 series for my niece.
Thanks in advance

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » September 9th, 2016, 5:26 pm

Hi Simsy, dunno if he's still there, but 'The 4WD Workshop' got a good rap in this thread way back in 2007 - http://www.4wdaction.com.au/forum/searc ... sf=msgonly If they're still around, probably worth a call?!? :thumb:
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Dozercam
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Dozercam » November 20th, 2017, 8:05 pm

Looking to do a remap and tune on my LC200 4.5 diesel somewhere close to Smithfield NSW would be good

Disowned
I'm new, be nice!

Safari Snorkel Installs Perth NOR

Unread post by Disowned » August 12th, 2018, 1:15 am

Hi There looking for someone in the northern suburbs of perth to supply and install safari snorkel for 100 series 1HD FTE.
Have had quotes from Opposite Lock, West Coast 4wd ARB and prices are $50-$80 difference, so just wanted to know if anyone has had one done at these places or can recommend another.
Cheers

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » August 12th, 2018, 10:24 am

For what it's worth now, considering that the last time was at least a couple of years ago, I've worked with & had work done by the guys at Opposite Lock over there, and was always pretty happy with everything they did & their prices...... ;)
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Return to “Anything to do with 4WD's &/or related to Fourby's”