Fitting Sports Bar to MN Triton & Hard Lid - pics & process?

markjames35
I'm new, be nice!

Fitting Sports Bar to MN Triton & Hard Lid - pics & process?

Unread post by markjames35 » January 25th, 2016, 1:26 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a Triton MN 2010 GLR and have recently bought a second hand sports bar and was wanting to know the correct mounting position additionally, I wish to install a hard lid in future but depends on if someone selling a white one for MN in WA that goes with sports bar.

Can someone please take some photos and measurement of the position where the nuts are bolted in ? that will be great.

The only thing I am a bit worried about is that once I mount the sports bar and in future when I find a second hand 3 piece hard lid will it have a different fitting or will I have to drill new holes to re place sports bar to cater hard lid ?

Can someone please please please take some photos and measurement of their sports bar mounted in the 3 piece hard lid ?

Thank you so much

markjames35
I'm new, be nice!

Sports Bar MN with Hard Lid installation steps Help ?

Unread post by markjames35 » January 25th, 2016, 1:30 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a Triton MN 2010 GLR and have recently bought a second hand sports bar and was wanting to know the correct mounting position addtionaly I wish to install a hard lid in future but depends on if someone selling a white one for MN in WA that goes with sports bar.

Can someone please take some photos and measurement of the position where the nuts are bolted in ? that will be great.

The only thing I am a bit worried about is that once I mount the sports bar and in future when I find a second hand 3 piece hard lid will it have a different fitting or will I have to drill new holes to re place sports bar to cater hard lid ?

Can someone please please please take some photos and measurement of their sports bar mounted in the 3 piece hard lid ?

Thank you so much

markjames35
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Fitting Sports Bar to MN Triton & Hard Lid - pics & proc

Unread post by markjames35 » January 29th, 2016, 3:19 pm

Any update ?

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Fitting Sports Bar to MN Triton & Hard Lid - pics & proc

Unread post by Peter Aawen » January 30th, 2016, 8:29 am

Have you looked at these?

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... 9&start=15

I think there's one on the second page that looks like it might add some info, but no pics! :(
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Return to “Triton”