Show us your Challenger

MR MITZ
Been here a while

Re: Show us your Challenger

Unread post by MR MITZ » May 2nd, 2013, 8:56 pm

Mate unreal pics, im allways in the Wattagans, do u live on the coast?

Azz.
01 Blue Challenger, 2" Iron Man Lift, 32" Maxxis Bighorns, K&N Airfliter, Safari Snorkel,Cibie Oscar Spotlights, Roof Awning, GME UHF, TJM Nudge Bar, Trans cooler, LED Light Bar, Sony Double Din TV DVD player.

Ron04
Avid Poster

Unread post by Ron04 » May 2nd, 2013, 10:12 pm

Hey Craig, great picts, they bring back some memories from the last time i was down there. I see you have the bullbar on, did you trim it up a bit or leave it as it was?

craigus2703
Been here a while

Unread post by craigus2703 » May 3rd, 2013, 10:17 am

Hey Azz,
Live in Sydney but do Ourimbah or Watagans once a month at least.

Ron, haven't trimmed the bar yet as I'm still undecided as to what to do with it. haha < problem for another day!

died rich
Here and there

Unread post by died rich » May 15th, 2013, 7:43 pm

Here is my 01 LS after getting it home. Its our first 4b and just looking at heading up the beach or out bush camping, nothing to extreme just a capable and comfortable tourer. It's got high km but has full service record and was well priced. Since this pic I've added roof racks and cage, an awning, and replaced cooling system. Done a few small trips and starting to figure out what we want and need.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MR MITZ
Been here a while

Unread post by MR MITZ » May 16th, 2013, 7:24 am

Welcome to the forum mate, your rig looks super neat and tidy, wait the modifying bud it will bite big time.
01 Blue Challenger, 2" Iron Man Lift, 32" Maxxis Bighorns, K&N Airfliter, Safari Snorkel,Cibie Oscar Spotlights, Roof Awning, GME UHF, TJM Nudge Bar, Trans cooler, LED Light Bar, Sony Double Din TV DVD player.

knoath05
Been here a while

Unread post by knoath05 » May 25th, 2013, 5:48 pm

Hey died rich, super clean!
Like mine, but soon you'll want something to help her go that extra mile... I did some high country tracks in full stock form, with Maxxis A/Ts only... I was very impressed with where she took us, but some muds and a 2 in lift lift would be awesome!!!
Has yours got the LSD?

died rich
Here and there

Unread post by died rich » May 26th, 2013, 5:20 am

Yeah mine has the lsd and at the time I bought it there were close to new yokohama at's on. The shocks are fairly soft though so Ithink a lift is in order as soon as funds allow.

died rich
Here and there

Unread post by died rich » June 21st, 2013, 5:10 pm

All loaded up on a recent trip up Bribie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rocknroddez
Getting to know the place

Unread post by Rocknroddez » June 29th, 2013, 6:00 pm

YEAR: 1998
ENGINE:3.0 6G72
WHEELS/TYRES:
- Current: Stock 15" alloys and 31X10.5 Kumho A/T's. ( tyres are old and hard and wrong load rating for the vehicle )
- Soon to be fitted: 16" alloys fitted with brand new 245/70/16 Goodyear Wrangler AT/SA
SUSPENSION: Stock ( Worn, as told by Pedders )
OTHER MODs: So far, not much. Only had her for 3 weeks.
CD player and LED park light globes on the front.
ACCESSORIES: Stock
FUTURE MODs: Nothing crazy, it won't see any serious crazy off roading.
Have the wheel alignment sorted and chuck on the new wheels. Next prob a K&N filter and roof racks so I can attach my roof basket, and window tint. She won't see any serious stuff as it'll be my daily drive with permanent Toddler seat in the back.
( May consider the option of manual hubs ) and possibly an LSD centre/Locker for rear diff
98 Mitsy Challenger 3.0 manual - stock - Worn -
I usd to have an open mind but my brians kept falling out . . .

knoath05
Been here a while

Unread post by knoath05 » July 1st, 2013, 6:16 am

Nice and clean Rocknroddez... a cheap mod I did was the front and rear diff breather kit (Piranha), about $70 and under an hour of your time. Just incase that little river crossing is a tad deeper than you thought!

Salochin
Here and there

Unread post by Salochin » July 16th, 2013, 8:07 pm

Went out to Kurrajong Heights over the weekend, quite a nice area for some easy camping and offroading. Managed to find the campsite in the dark friday night without too much drama. Good place to get a fix.
Nick

ollieschallenge
Here and there

Unread post by ollieschallenge » December 2nd, 2013, 2:58 pm

Hi all,

Just got the beast on Sunday and joined the forum today so I thought I would put some pics up.

YEAR: 2001

ENGINE: 3.0L

WHEELS/TYRES: Stock

SUSPENSION: Stock

OTHER MODs: None

ACCESSORIES: Seat Covers :)

Klms: 163,000

FUTURE MODs: Prob none (maybe)

Cheers
Rich
Regards
Rich

Ron04
Avid Poster

Unread post by Ron04 » December 3rd, 2013, 7:15 am

Welcome to the forum

That is one clean unit for an 01 model, obviously well looked after. I'm sure after a few hours trolling around this site you will end up doing something to it :D

ollieschallenge
Here and there

Unread post by ollieschallenge » December 3rd, 2013, 5:14 pm

Thanks mate.

Got to be honest I couldn't wait to get home and take some pics especially of the engine, as I had never seen a second hand engine so clean and I wanted to capture the moment before normality takes over.

It's got a couple of scratches on the perspex of the tailgate, but I just found a youtube video on how to get them out so that is the first order of the day.

Also thanks for the welcome

Rich
Regards
Rich

Salochin
Here and there

Unread post by Salochin » December 3rd, 2013, 7:09 pm

ollieschallenge wrote:FUTURE MODs: Prob none (maybe)
Thats what I thought when I bought mine too.

Went out to Sunny Corner last weekend. Needless to say we had a bit of fun.
Nick

Return to “Challenger”