Generation 4 Pajero NS-NT Model 2006 - 2009 --

scarecrow2

Unread post by scarecrow2 » July 21st, 2009, 10:30 pm

PajDID wrote:Oh how my mouth is watering, ordered an NT Exceed Diesel yesterday to replace the current NP. BUT have to wait 4-8 weeks for delivery. The aforementioned inclusions and wish lists have given me some great ideas, thanks. The only issue is the priority order of having the extras fitted.
Question for those that have them fitted or done the research- tyres? what are you using and did you have any issues fitting replacement tyres in the rear carrier, i am currently driving on Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ and would like to fit them to the new vehicle.?
Cheers.
Paul
clocks ticking down now!! :waycool: bet you're busting a seam now eh? hang in there mate. :drink:
92 NH Pajero. 3L V6 petrol auto. Maxxis Bighorn muddies on Infinity rims. GME TX4600 UHF. [b][i]Factory rear locker[/i][/b]. GU standard rear coils, Ironman foam-cell shocks front & rear, torsion bars wound up 2". [b][i]TJM [/i][/b]steel bar. [b][i]Tigerz11 winch.[/i][/b] Now, just [b]lovin' livin' the freedom!![/b] Happy trails. :thumb:

SydneyM37
Getting to know the place

Rims

Unread post by SydneyM37 » September 3rd, 2009, 9:10 pm

[Nice looking unit,
I have a 2007 NS LWB VRX DiD, and would like to know more about your rims, can you tell me size, Price. Blah Blah please

Bruce
Image[/QUOTE]

CeeJay
Been here a while

Unread post by CeeJay » September 21st, 2009, 11:33 pm

Hi guys haven't been here for a while so thought I'd check it out. Like the new thread!

Lots of clean Pajeros here, so here's a dirty-ish one:

And this is more recent (and clean - I know) with new boots and sliders on:

Cheers, Charlie
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr34 ... res006.jpg

tonyg1
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by tonyg1 » September 24th, 2009, 9:40 am

Great looking car Ceejay,
I've got the NT GLS with matching ARB bar like yours, only mine is in gunmetal grey.
How do you like the BFG tyres? they look great on your car. I have the standard tyres as I couldnt convince the dealer i purchased from to upgrade my tyres, which is a real shame as the standard tyres are rubbish. I've only done 4,000ks so I think I'll be stuck with these until early next year, and then i'll swap them over then. I want to try and get a good 10 to 15k out of them before changing over. From my research I have done I have narrowed down my search to the BFG A/T's or the new D694's LT A/T.

CeeJay
Been here a while

Unread post by CeeJay » September 30th, 2009, 7:15 pm

Hi Tony,

I can't comment on the BFGs really cos I've only done 200Ks on them! I swapped them out after my original Cooper ATRs wore very rapidly after some reasonably tough outback touring (7,000km of corrugations and rocks) - the rears were gone after 27,000km. The same outback trip I did I was with 2 cars wearing BFGs, a Pajero and a Cruiser, and both of them finished with the tyres looking as good as they did at the start, whereas mine were buggered. I was very careful with pressures and driving to conditions etc.

The Pajero forum has a lot of debate over D694s vs BFGs - both have fans. Consensus seems to be that BFGs may become 'hard' after 50,000kms and not handle too well in the wet, whereas Bridgies might be better when worn, and safer on the highway in the wet. Horses for courses kind of thing really.

Might be worth changing your tyres sooner rather than later - I got $500 for my old Coopers, so with only 4000km on you might get a decent price for the OEMs.

Cheers, Charlie
[font=Tahoma]Pajero NS DiD GLX, ARB bar, Warn winch, BFG ATs, Bilstein/Lovell 2" lift, Milford barrier, Rhino rack, Uniden UHF, Mobile 1 antenna, MMA tow bar, DIY dual battery system, Outback storage, Airtec snorkel, Bushskinz bash plates, custom steel sliders.[/font][url=http://www.4wdaction.com.au/shed/index.php?id=8408&im=1]Here[/url]

Guss
Admin

Unread post by Guss » October 2nd, 2009, 11:42 am

Nice CeeJay..;)
200 Series VX Twin-Turbo V8 Diesel Landcruiser
viewtopic.php?f=187&t=160755

NM 3.2 DID Pajero with a few Mods. SOLD..

viewtopic.php?f=187&t=34585

apsilon
Here and there

Unread post by apsilon » October 2nd, 2009, 12:40 pm

Quick shot of camp last weekend. Despite appearences weather was rubbish. Top of 7 Sat and about 4 Sun. Showers, sleet, light snow, high winds etc. Still better than being at work :thumb:

scarecrow2

Unread post by scarecrow2 » October 2nd, 2009, 10:31 pm

looks good apsilon. :thumb:
92 NH Pajero. 3L V6 petrol auto. Maxxis Bighorn muddies on Infinity rims. GME TX4600 UHF. [b][i]Factory rear locker[/i][/b]. GU standard rear coils, Ironman foam-cell shocks front & rear, torsion bars wound up 2". [b][i]TJM [/i][/b]steel bar. [b][i]Tigerz11 winch.[/i][/b] Now, just [b]lovin' livin' the freedom!![/b] Happy trails. :thumb:

zr1
I'm new, be nice!

NT Pajero

Unread post by zr1 » October 3rd, 2009, 8:54 pm

Hi All, I'm new to this Forum and 4x4ing, but have been reading for some time. Geez you guys and gals have got some nice rigs. I'm looking at buying an NT Paj, but have heard of some issues with the MMCS Sat nav unit, Just wondering if anyone out there has any comments on this. I've had my current vehicle from new for two years now and it's been back to the dealer 14 times for warranty issues and I don’t want to be going down that path again. Should I simply opt for the next model down in the Paj range and get a $300 Nav man and $400 reversing camera saving a bucket load of money and hopefully no drama's (with the Sat nav anyway)

thanks all :confused:

PajDID
Getting to know the place

Unread post by PajDID » October 10th, 2009, 9:48 pm

Finally! FINALLY! it has arrived a shiny new Gunmetal grey NT Exceed Diesel. Picked it up yesterday and just managed to peal myself out of the drivers seat now. Stock standard so will post pics when a few changes have been made.
So much quieter and smoother than the NP, but will miss the old girl.
Paul
09 NT DID Exceed-ARB delux bar - Extreme spots - bushskinz bashplates - ERPS - Airtec snorkel - DIY Dual battery - Custom underfloor 70l water tank - Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ 5 Rib - Speedy Baja rims

Guss
Admin

Unread post by Guss » October 10th, 2009, 10:08 pm

PajDID wrote:Finally! FINALLY! it has arrived a shiny new Gunmetal grey NT Exceed Diesel. Picked it up yesterday and just managed to peal myself out of the drivers seat now. Stock standard so will post pics when a few changes have been made.
So much quieter and smoother than the NP, but will miss the old girl.
Paul
congrats Paul, make sure you post up some before & after the Mods go on mate ;)
200 Series VX Twin-Turbo V8 Diesel Landcruiser
viewtopic.php?f=187&t=160755

NM 3.2 DID Pajero with a few Mods. SOLD..

viewtopic.php?f=187&t=34585

tallpaul
Here and there

2007 ns

Unread post by tallpaul » December 25th, 2009, 7:59 am

Merry christmas all
Thought I would post a couple of quick pics of my pajero.
Tall paul Newcastle
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pr.J.Chilton
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Pr.J.Chilton » December 25th, 2009, 8:19 pm

nice Paj
but it would look a whole lot nicer if you got rid of that plastic bar hanging off the front
IMHO those bar are not worth it they won't be enough to protect your 4wd & they ain't strong enough to be used with a winch

Snapcatcher
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Snapcatcher » December 25th, 2009, 8:51 pm

The smart bars for the Gen 4 paj have been desinged to be winch compatible. I dont think they would sell them with that claim and design, if they hadnt been tested and proved to be strong enough to handle winching.

Nice paj Paul
2005 Nissan Patrol 4.8, Sahara bar, Runva winch, 2' lift on 33' KM2s

Written off - NM Pajero on 33's and some other good bits
Build thread - http://www.4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=79366

tallpaul
Here and there

Tallpauls Ns pajero

Unread post by tallpaul » December 27th, 2009, 5:31 pm

Finally I have worked out how to get my pictures onto the forum
here are a couple of shots of my NS Pajero.
2007 Model 88K on the clock
3.2 Turbo diesel.
Polysmart bull bar
Warn 9000 winch Needs a bit of freeing up Does not spool out manually)
Lightforce driving lights.
Towbar
tinted windows
Sheepie skin covers.
had it on the beach Xmas day goes well, A bit different to my 80 series petrol Cruiser , but very nice all the same
Tall Paul Newcastle
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Pajero”