Generation 4 Pajero NS-NT Model 2006 - 2009 --

Guss
Admin

Generation 4 Pajero NS-NT Model 2006 - 2009 --

Unread post by Guss » May 28th, 2009, 10:27 am

How about listing ya mods, (& wish list), so we can all see what you've had, (or getting), done to your Paj and get/give ideas.
200 Series VX Twin-Turbo V8 Diesel Landcruiser
viewtopic.php?f=187&t=160755

NM 3.2 DID Pajero with a few Mods. SOLD..

viewtopic.php?f=187&t=34585

Pure Mongrel
Here and there

Unread post by Pure Mongrel » May 28th, 2009, 3:07 pm

Wish list:

1) A Gen 4 Pajero :D
[url=http://www.4wdaction.com.au/shed/index.php?id=6568]http://www.4wdaction.com.au/shed/index.php?id=6568[/url]

Pr.J.Chilton
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Pr.J.Chilton » May 28th, 2009, 3:40 pm

Pure Mongrel wrote:Wish list:

1) A Gen 4 Pajero :D
I'll out do you

Wish list:
a gen 4 paj full kitted out for hardcore 4wdriving:waycool:

David Anderson
Been here a while

Unread post by David Anderson » May 28th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Wish list -

NT GL manual with rear difflock, side airbags, Mickey Thompson ATZ's and aftermarket suspension.

Wish granted -

10 am tomorrow..:D

LordMayhem
Part of the furniture

Unread post by LordMayhem » May 28th, 2009, 5:44 pm

David Anderson wrote:Wish list -

NT GL manual with rear difflock, side airbags, Mickey Thompson ATZ's and aftermarket suspension.

Wish granted -

nice...be sure to post up some pics :D
89 GQ Patrol, 35 inch Mud Trek's, dual batteries with 3 inch lift, front CIG locked, Barred up with a Mark 111 Grande 12000lb winch.

Guss
Admin

Unread post by Guss » May 28th, 2009, 6:54 pm

Wish granted -

Sheesh! now I'm jealous..:cry: Na! I'm happy with my NM. :D Looking forward to some pics David

Pure Mongrel
Here and there

Unread post by Pure Mongrel » May 28th, 2009, 7:03 pm

Wish granted -

Nice one mate. Look forward to seeing it! :thumb:
[url=http://www.4wdaction.com.au/shed/index.php?id=6568]http://www.4wdaction.com.au/shed/index.php?id=6568[/url]

David Anderson
Been here a while

Unread post by David Anderson » May 28th, 2009, 7:52 pm

Well there you go - an email from the bank - there's a delay with the paperwork or the dealer or something..:cry:

They're saying late in the afternoon, but I can't do it then..:mad:

Maybe I should send around an email saying if they can't make it happen by noon, I'll wait another couple months till it's more convenient for me..;)

GrumblrGrumbleGrumble...

As a side note, I rang my insurance company today to get it covered and I was left on hold on the phone for 15 minutes after doing the soul destroying "press 1 for or press 2 for" menu thing and was spammed the entire time with really crappy ads cut by really bad music. :mad:

when I could take no more, I sent them an email through their complaints department that pretty much said, if you ever want any more business from me have a HUMAN BEING call me on --- PS, jam the spam ! :thumb:

Half an hour later a real human called me from the complaints department, took note of my complaint about the phone spam and then passed me to a lovely young lady who insured my new car and gave me a discount on my wife's car.
She also said the lift and tire size was just fine, and would be written on the documents..

Wow, I was thinking, can't be angry with customer service like that..:)

MrSteel
Here and there

Unread post by MrSteel » May 28th, 2009, 8:30 pm

David Anderson wrote:
Half an hour later a real human called me from the complaints department, took note of my complaint about the phone spam and then passed me to a lovely young lady who insured my new car and gave me a discount on my wife's car.

Wow, I was thinking, can't be angry with customer service like that..:)
No.. no you cant be. And neither can the wife. Good form - and people say patience is a virtue. It's clearly got benefits too :)

Lookin forward to seein the pics mate
[align=center][url=http://www.4wdaction.com.au/shed/index.php?id=6732&im=1]The Shed - Red Steel[/url]

[align=left]Aimin to be a 'Toyota Recovery Vehicle' :D[/align]
[/align]

David Anderson
Been here a while

Unread post by David Anderson » May 30th, 2009, 11:28 am

Here's a pic -

Guss
Admin

Unread post by Guss » May 30th, 2009, 11:48 am

David Anderson wrote:Here's a pic -

Very nice.. Only 1 fault with it I can see...... :o

Its not parked in my Shed! :D

apsilon
Here and there

Unread post by apsilon » May 30th, 2009, 4:11 pm

OK, so as per the pics thread here's my NT SWB diesel:

Current mods are:
ARB front bar, Lovells 50mm lift springs, Bilstein shocks, BushSkinz full bash plate set, Lightforce 140 lights, ROH RTX 17x8 wheels with 265/70-17 Maxxis Bighorn offroad, OEM 18" and H/T onroad, GME TX3440 UHF, 7 circuit in cabin fuse block, LRA aux fuel tank, custom stealth switch panel.

I've also picked up a rear awning from Danbri Canvas but trying to figure out a way to mount it. Roof rails are great but it means the rear cross bar can only be mounted so far back which means losing about 350mm of the awning before it comes out from the car. I also plan on replacing the Lightforce 140s with the Genesis if/when they're released (had the 140s from a different car just sitting around).

Planned mods are:
Find a way to disable the motion sensor on the MMCS so I can use the GPS and ipod controls on the move. Wire up some power outlets in the rear. Snorkel and dual battery kit. Was considering a Wind Cheetah tray style roof rack which may move up the list now to make it easier to mount the awning. I'm also in discussions about having a net cargo barrier made. I'm considering a cat/DPF back exhaust as well now. The OEM muffler is replaced when the LRA tank is fitted and I don't like the "note" of the new one. I also think it's more restrictive than the OEM one.

Long term wish list:
Drawing up ideas for a rear storage unit for when I remove the rear seats on longer trips. Would also like to have some functional sliders/steps made to replace the OEM steps. Winch would be good as I travel alone a bit. Might also look at a custom rear bar. Front locker would also be nice to go with the OEM rear one. On a related note I'm also starting to design an offroad trailer that'll use the same wheel/tyres and track. Can only carry so much in a shortie and this'll make multi week tours easier.

Really dreamning list:
All of the above plus 4" or more lift, more articulation, 35" rubber, more power :thumb:

Guss
Admin

Unread post by Guss » May 30th, 2009, 5:56 pm

apsilon wrote:
NT SWB diesel Current mods are:

ARB front bar, Lovells 50mm lift springs, Bilstein shocks, BushSkinz full bash plate set, Lightforce 140 lights, ROH RTX 17x8 wheels with 265/70-17 Maxxis Bighorn offroad, OEM 18" and H/T onroad, GME TX3440 UHF, 7 circuit in cabin fuse block, LRA aux fuel tank, custom stealth switch panel.

I've also picked up a rear awning from Danbri Canvas but trying to figure out a way to mount it. Roof rails are great but it means the rear cross bar can only be mounted so far back which means losing about 350mm of the awning before it comes out from the car. I also plan on replacing the Lightforce 140s with the Genesis if/when they're released (had the 140s from a different car just sitting around).

Planned mods are:
Find a way to disable the motion sensor on the MMCS so I can use the GPS and ipod controls on the move. Wire up some power outlets in the rear. Snorkel and dual battery kit. Was considering a Wind Cheetah tray style roof rack which may move up the list now to make it easier to mount the awning. I'm also in discussions about having a net cargo barrier made. I'm considering a cat/DPF back exhaust as well now. The OEM muffler is replaced when the LRA tank is fitted and I don't like the "note" of the new one. I also think it's more restrictive than the OEM one.

Long term wish list:
Drawing up ideas for a rear storage unit for when I remove the rear seats on longer trips. Would also like to have some functional sliders/steps made to replace the OEM steps. Might also look at a custom rear bar. Front locker would also be nice to go with the OEM rear one. On a related note I'm also starting to design an offroad trailer that'll use the same wheel/tyres and track. Can only carry so much in a shortie and this'll make multi week tours easier.

Really dreaming list:
All of the above plus 4" or more lift, more articulation, 35" rubber, more power :thumb:

apsilon, that's 1 nice shorty with some great mods! :truck:
It's an impressive wish list too..

4" lift understand why it's on ya dreaming' list :D

apsilon
Here and there

Unread post by apsilon » May 30th, 2009, 6:34 pm

Anything is possible, it's just a question of if you can afford it :)

There's a big lift kit (6" IIRC) available in Japan. I'll see if I can find/remember the link.

David Anderson
Been here a while

Unread post by David Anderson » May 30th, 2009, 7:36 pm

Hmmm, that bullbar looks pretty awesome with the white NT..:thumb:

Return to “Pajero”