Generation 3 Pajero NM - NP Models 2000 - 2006

Guss
Admin

Generation 3 Pajero NM - NP Models 2000 - 2006

Unread post by Guss » March 12th, 2009, 9:45 am

How about listing ya mods, (& wish list), so we can all see what you've had, (or getting), done to your Paj and get/give ideas.

NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. TJM T3 B/bar,TJM 9,500lb Winch & Syn rope, TJM XGS Gold Shocks EFS coils, Polyair Bags, D/Lights, Dual Batt System Optima Red Main Blue Aux with monitor, Snorkel, H/D T/bar, Dtronic Chip, Bushskins Intercooler & U/Body Guards & Slider/steps, C/Barrier. T/Timer. TX3400 UHF, VMS 700HDS II GPS, Tomtom GO720, Reverse camera, Ironman Draw system, Engle 40Ltr on MSA Drop Down slide. Ironman Awning, Tradesman Oval Flat Roof Rack. Pioneer AVH-P3350BT Sound system, B/D 70Ltr sub Tank, Front Air Locker & T/Inflation kit, Redarc Remote Electric Brake Control, RDA Slotted Front Rotors, Bridgestone Dueler 697s on Ballistic Alloys & Mickey T 32" MTZs as 2nd set on the stock alloy's,

Guss. :thumb:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=34585
http://www.4wdaction.com.au/content/21766
NM 3.2 DID Pajero

Last edited by Guss on September 25th, 2013, 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Mods list & Pic.

-Aussie-
Been here a while

Unread post by -Aussie- » March 12th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Sheesh Guss, with your list of goodies, makes mine seem like it's only built for the black top...

Ohh well...here goes

2004 NP DiD Pajero - Fitted so far: 50mm Lift, ARB Bullbar, 285/75/r16 Muddies, Polyairs, ARB Steel Bar, Night stalker 150W Spotties, UHF, TJM dual battery system, 60 litre fridge.

In the shed waiting to go in: 10lt fixed air tank, water bladder to replace 3rd row seat.
[align=center][url=http://www.themotleycrew.info][size=134]The Motley Crew[/size][/url][/align]
[align=center]4WD & social Club of Australia Inc.
[url=http://www.themotleycrew.info/motley/index.php?option=com_chronocontact&chronoformname=Charitydoreg]Register for our Charity Do here[/url].[/align]

MICK_
Been here a while

Unread post by MICK_ » March 12th, 2009, 3:35 pm

Very nice rigs lads.
................Gone Bush................

Guss
Admin

Unread post by Guss » March 12th, 2009, 4:00 pm

aussie2000 wrote:Sheesh Guss, with your list of goodies, makes mine seem like it's only built for the black top...

Ohh well...here goes

2004 NP DiD Pajero - Fitted so far: 50mm Lift, ARB Bullbar, 285/75/r16 Muddies, Polyairs, ARB Steel Bar, Night stalker 150W Spotties, UHF, TJM dual battery system, 60 litre fridge.

In the shed waiting to go in: 10lt fixed air tank, water bladder to replace 3rd row seat.

Na! you've got a nice list going.. Looks great too..;)
MICK_ wrote:Very nice rigs lads.

Ta Mick.:drink:

Guss.:thumb:
200 Series VX Twin-Turbo V8 Diesel Landcruiser
viewtopic.php?f=187&t=160755

NM 3.2 DID Pajero with a few Mods. SOLD..

viewtopic.php?f=187&t=34585

Guss
Admin

Bit of a plug here..

Unread post by Guss » March 12th, 2009, 8:45 pm

I've been looking for a while for an after market Intercooler Bash plate a little more solid than the standard..

Well I've gotta say I found a ripper produced by: BUSHSKINZ 4X4.

Kieron was a pleasure to deal with & I've just emailed him with transfer and should get delivery late next week..

After received I'll post pic before & after Installation and also post up Bushskinz details..

-Aussie-
Been here a while

Unread post by -Aussie- » March 12th, 2009, 9:04 pm

I'm not sure whether the plate on mine is standard, it's made of a fairly heavy steel with a steel mesh covering the vent holes. Haven't managed to dent it yet.

I would love to re-locate the intercooler as even though it's in an awesome position from a performance point of view...it's the first thing to get clogged up with mud when ya hit a decent puddle...then it's kinda in-effective and a down right pain in the butt to remove for cleaning. Have been considering an under bonnet air-water intercooler, but the cost is ghastly.
[align=center][url=http://www.themotleycrew.info][size=134]The Motley Crew[/size][/url][/align]
[align=center]4WD & social Club of Australia Inc.
[url=http://www.themotleycrew.info/motley/index.php?option=com_chronocontact&chronoformname=Charitydoreg]Register for our Charity Do here[/url].[/align]

AlphaGen
Been here a while

Unread post by AlphaGen » March 12th, 2009, 9:13 pm

Guss wrote:I've been looking for a while for an after market Intercooler Bash plate a little more solid than the standard..

Kieron was a pleasure to deal with & I've just emailed him with transfer and should get delivery late next week..

After received I'll post pic be for & after Installation and also post up Bushskinz details..

I have the intercooler, sump and transmission bash plates care of Kieron on my NS Shortie, and I have to say they are a great fit and provide significant protection!!!

Guss
Admin

Unread post by Guss » March 12th, 2009, 9:55 pm

aussie2000 wrote:I'm not sure whether the plate on mine is standard, it's made of a fairly heavy steel with a steel mesh covering the vent holes. Haven't managed to dent it yet.

I would love to re-locate the intercooler as even though it's in an awesome position from a performance point of view...it's the first thing to get clogged up with mud when ya hit a decent puddle...then it's kinda in-effective and a down right pain in the butt to remove for cleaning. Have been considering an under bonnet air-water intercooler, but the cost is ghastly.

From your description I'd say that's the standard one.. be aware it's not as strong as it looks a few Intercoolers can confirm that :D Mine is showing a few close calls!(the bash plate that is). As for clogging up though I haven/t had any issues...
AlphaGen wrote:I have the intercooler, sump and transmission bash plates care of Kieron on my NS Shortie, and I have to say they are a great fit and provide significant protection!!!

Great! sounds like I've made the right choice. :thumb:

Guss.:drink:

CeeJay
Been here a while

Unread post by CeeJay » March 15th, 2009, 10:12 pm

Guss wrote:From your description I'd say that's the standard one.. be aware it's not as strong as it looks a few Intercoolers can confirm that :D Mine is showing a few close calls!(the bash plate that is). As for clogging up though I haven/t had any issues...

Great! sounds like I've made the right choice. :thumb:

Guss.:drink:

I've got the Bushskinz intercooler and sump guards in my NS. My wife was doing her driver training with the local club a few weeks ago and decided to drive through a decent sized rock (rather than over...). Pushed the intercooler plate in about 35mm and JUST dinted the bottom of the intercooler - no real damage. If I'd still had the standard bash plates it would have been a new intercooler. She hit it pretty hard!!!

Guss
Admin

Unread post by Guss » March 16th, 2009, 8:54 am

Stood up to the test then CeeJay! :) No comment on your wives driving or I might get used as a replacement Bash Plate lol. :D

steveandviv
Need to get out more

Unread post by steveandviv » March 16th, 2009, 12:58 pm

Heres' my 2000 - NM. We have ARB Steel Bar. Hella 4000 lights. 10K Ox Winch. GME UHF. Dual Batteries. Bush Ranger power tank. Indash GPS Screen & Reversing Camera. Garmin GPS. In Car DVD. 3 Power looms. Snorkel. Lovell Springs Blistien Shocks. Polly Air Bags. LRA Tank. Custom Shelves Milford Cargo Barrier. Rhino Rack with Shovel Holder and 100mm Pipe holder. 60ltr Waeco. Recover gear, Tilfor, MT MTZ. Fire extinguisher (How ever you spell it)

NM Paj - 2.5 Lift - 81 Long Range tank - UHF - Rhino Rack - Dual Batteries - Hella 4000 Spotties - ARB Bar - Cargo Barrier - Custom Shelves - GPS - Snorkle - Ox TJM Winch - MT MTZ - Front ARB Locker

Guss
Admin

Unread post by Guss » March 16th, 2009, 3:21 pm

steveandviv wrote:Heres' my 2000 - NM. We have ARB Steel Bar. Hella 4000 lights. 10K Ox Winch. GME UHF. Dual Batteries. Bush Ranger power tank. Indash GPS Screen & Reversing Camera. Garmin GPS. In Car DVD. 3 Power looms. Snorkel. Lovell Springs Blistien Shocks. Polly Air Bags. LRA Tank. Custom Shelves Milford Cargo Barrier. Rhino Rack with Shovel Holder and 100mm Pipe holder. 60ltr Waeco. Recover gear, Tilfor, MT MTZ. Fire extinguisher (How ever you spell it)
extinguisher

E X T I N G U I S H E R Yep that's right! lol..

Steve that's a great looking Paj mate impressive mods list too! :truck:

CeeJay
Been here a while

Unread post by CeeJay » March 16th, 2009, 8:53 pm

Guss, here's my NS with the new bash plate pre-wifely mods.

Guss
Admin

Unread post by Guss » March 17th, 2009, 11:58 am

CeeJay wrote:Guss, here's my NS with the new bash plate pre-wifely mods.

Looks great! Hope the NM 1 is similar!

Guss
Admin

Bushskinz intercooler bas plate...

Unread post by Guss » March 20th, 2009, 4:27 pm

Guss wrote:I've been looking for a while for an after market Intercooler Bash plate a little more solid than the standard..
After received I'll post pic before & after Installation and also post up Bushskinz details..

Thanks Kieron arrived today, ALSO big thanks to Creightons TJM Traralgon for use of 4 Poster Hoist & Install..:thumb:

Just take a look at the Intercooler note dent bottom right lucky hey!
Good add too for BUSHSKINZ all should consider 1.

Guss.:cool:

Return to “Pajero”