Looking for Pajero Sports accessories?

Todka
Been here a while

Looking for Pajero Sports accessories?

Unread post by Todka » April 22nd, 2016, 10:20 pm

Hello,
I've put a deposit down on a Pajero Sports exceed in black and am looking for options to accessorise for offroad. Mainly I want excessive light in terms of spotties or light bar, so a bullbar or roof crossbar to mount. However, apparently the exceed model doesn't like anything in front of the bumper due to the sensors for the auto braking feature. Wondering is anyone has worked out the way to go for an exceed bullbar or roof mounted lights?

Tyres - Cooper AT?
Long range tank - ARB?

Many thanks in advance for some input.

Cheers.

bfg4
Getting to know the place

Re: Looking for Pajero Sports accessories?

Unread post by bfg4 » July 8th, 2016, 5:16 pm

hey, I've got a white pajero sport. Had it for a few months now.
I have found a bullbar that will accommodate the sensors on the front of the exceed variant. Although I have the GLS. MCC dandenong has a nice bar, steel with triple stainless loops. I have ordered mine through fastfit in leichardt (as I am in western sydney). Am picking it up on tuesday, getting it colour coded, adding some accessories (winch, lights), then fitted in a few weeks. Unfortunately fastfit couldn't do the colour coding. But it comes in black steel so may suit you. Am planning a lot of other mods. Some when they finally become available (like a 2inch lift). Will post a pic of the bar when fitted if you like.

bfg4
Getting to know the place

Unread post by bfg4 » July 8th, 2016, 5:32 pm

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5781FA98

Think this worked? Picture of exceed compatible bar.

Todka
Been here a while

Unread post by Todka » July 28th, 2016, 8:34 pm

Hi bfg. I jus took delivery of mine last week.
Ive spent a bit of time looking around for wheels and tyres to fit. Ive settled on a set of black rhino warlords and will add 285/60 BFG KO2's, hopefully tomorrow if they arrive in the store.

I added the front, side and read fender kit plus the wheel arch flares. The flares were not on when I picked it up but will be added at first service.

Looking for a nudge bar, and a maybe also a roof cross bar I can put a light bar onto. I got the standard one but when it's arrived I don't like like look. So seeking solutions for nudge bar and lights.

The picture of yours didn't come up when I clicked the link.

Cheers.

Return to “Pajero”