Rear Drawers for gen 3 where can I get them?

brettavey
Been here a while

Rear Drawers for gen 3 where can I get them?

Unread post by brettavey » November 2nd, 2015, 2:29 pm

Currently traveling and I am need of some rear drawers for my Pajero NP, near Melbourne atm is there a place that sells them that don't cost a arm?

Gary_M
Been here a while

Re: Rear Drawers for gen 3 where can I get them?

Unread post by Gary_M » November 2nd, 2015, 3:28 pm

Not 4WD Supacentre? Do they not do one for the older NP now? Apart from homemade, or second hand, I cant think of anyone cheaper anyway.

smwhiskey
Been here a while

Unread post by smwhiskey » November 2nd, 2015, 8:27 pm

Unless the scene has changed in the past 2 years or so, I reckon you might be struggling to find anything.

Big Question, Did you want to access the storage space where the rear seats fold into or have you already fill that up with a spare fuel or water tank? If you do want to access the space then drawer are (in my opinion) a bad idea.

I ended up building some shelves and utilize some big plastic tubs. Check out the details and photos of my build here: viewtopic.php?f=177&t=151825.

Simon
2003 NP Exceed Pajero with a bit of lift, a large plastic straw to breathe through and hunk of steel on the front with a few bits and pieces hanging off it.

brettavey
Been here a while

Unread post by brettavey » November 3rd, 2015, 5:59 pm

Thanks Simon, I have removed rear seat and have got batteries and 12 volt wiring in that space so no need for accessing

Return to “Pajero”