Anybody got good Jimny Seat Covers? Pics? Details?

Paul-JK
Here and there

Anybody got good Jimny Seat Covers? Pics? Details?

Unread post by Paul-JK » August 16th, 2012, 9:42 pm

Has anyone got any good seat covers for the Jimny? If so can you let me know what they are and post pics you have them?

My girlfriend wants some for hers but I've not managed to find any specifically for the Jimny. There are loads of generic ones around but they never see to fit anything very well and will likely just be loose on the Jimny's small seats. Ideally she wants something that's properly fitted and designed for the Jimny's seats.

Thanks all.

Michikins
Getting to know the place

Re: Anybody got good Jimny Seat Covers? Pics? Details?

Unread post by Michikins » August 17th, 2012, 6:22 pm

This may not be the answer you wanted but I never found any that fit well either, lucky for me I'm not bad with a sewing machine so I went to supercheap and bought 4 basic plain black single seat covers, think they cost me $10each and took to them with a pair of scissors. For the front seats I chopped the headrest part off and sewed up the top (leaving small holes for the headrest poles). For the back seats I started the same way but also cut the back and the seat of the cover apart so that the rear seats can be folded down without having to remover the covers. I just attached some velcro strips to the corners so they don't slide off.

Paul-JK
Here and there

Unread post by Paul-JK » August 24th, 2012, 4:38 pm

Thanks for the reply. Certainly looks like a good cheap option but I don't think I'm safe to be let loose with a sewing machine.

Can't believe that there aren't any model specific covers around for a car that's been around as long as the Jimny. Guess I'll have to jump back on good old google and see if I find any, maybe overseas.

BHSA
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by BHSA » March 13th, 2013, 6:10 pm

hi

check out www.escapegear.co.za i have a set of these for my jimny its waterproof and is vehicle specific, made from canvas.
had them on my previous 4x4 as well and they last!
its not leaking oil, its just sweating Power

'12 Jimny
'02 KB300Tdi - Ex
'06 KX 250 2-stroke

Return to “Jimny”