OME for Suzi Sierra 1997

LJ, SJ
sgalliani
Here and there

OME for Suzi Sierra 1997

Unread post by sgalliani » October 31st, 2013, 5:11 am

Hey there!!

Wich is the better suspension system for Suzuki Sierra with coil springs?

N.T.
Been here a while

Re: OME for Suzi Sierra 1997

Unread post by N.T. » November 27th, 2013, 7:28 pm

Your post is kinda old but I'll answer anyway. Without sounding to harsh the answer is no suspension!!! I won't go into the details right away as you probably won't read this being a month old. But sell your coily and get a leaf sprung sierra, the reasons are endless which I'll explain if you reply lol. This only applies if you if want to mod your car and go offroad.

sgalliani
Here and there

Unread post by sgalliani » November 29th, 2013, 12:25 pm

Hi!

Well, I'm back!!

So, here where I live there are like 10 Sierra's or Samurai's, so I'm the guy with the coily Sierra.

I want to change my coils and shocks. I was thinking in Ironman Coils and OME shocks, but not sure if those fit my SJ80.

N.T.
Been here a while

Unread post by N.T. » November 30th, 2013, 2:03 pm

This is the problem, you will find it very hard to get an opinion on this forum regarding coil questions cause no one really knows lol. How long have you had your coil sprung sierra for??? I had one a few moons back and had it fitted with a ARB 50mm coil lift. From memory it made the body roll nearly unbearable, I then found out (too late really) that there was next to no aftermarket support for the coil sierra and next to no available advice either as not many people that do have them modify them. Wish I could offer so help to your question but I haven't a clue. The only advice is that I have already offered sell the coily sierra for a leaf sprung and you might even end up with change to spend on suspension mods.

sgalliani
Here and there

Unread post by sgalliani » November 30th, 2013, 2:36 pm

And... Where can I find that 50mm ARB coil lift? Here in Peru is Impossible, and I really would like to change that suspension.

And, another question, could you pleas help me find a dealer for Ironman in Australia? I want to change the caster kit!

Thanks, NT!

Return to “Sierra”