I can now say, Its a Jeep thing you wouldnt understand.

Myst
Here and there

I can now say, Its a Jeep thing you wouldnt understand.

Unread post by Myst » June 30th, 2011, 9:43 pm

Just picked up my 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.

Love it, however going from my Jimny to this is a bit of a step, will take me awhile to get used to it.

Already got ARB deluxe whinch bar and spotties. With so much more to come.

Will keep everyone posted.

Paul-JK
Here and there

Re: I can now say, Its a Jeep thing you wouldnt understand.

Unread post by Paul-JK » July 1st, 2011, 7:59 pm

Congratulations. I'm sure you'll love it.

I'm still as happy with mine as the day I got it.......and still trying to wangle more funds from the Minister of Finance to buy things for it. Probably the biggest problem with them is the amount of after market kit you can get for them. Anything you can name and more. They even make a kit to convert the unlimited into and extra cab ute! Don't know what's harder, saving the pennies to working out what to spend them on.

Have fun, and take care trying to squeeze into those tiny parking spaces you used to fit into!

Myst
Here and there

Unread post by Myst » July 18th, 2011, 9:37 pm

Pretty simply, I just reverse park now. So so so much easier then going in nose first haha.

Paul-JK
Here and there

Unread post by Paul-JK » July 18th, 2011, 9:54 pm

Yeh, with a turning circle measured in km's going in nose first ain't always that easy. I've still got the park bench bumper sticking out the front as well which really doesn't help.

In all seriousness though I always reverse park unless I need access to the tailgate. The mirrors are big and make it far easier to judge how far the big wheel flares are away from walls etc. Not always that easy to judge when you drive in.

Return to “JK Wrangler”