show us your pathfinder

pathy78
Getting to know the place

Unread post by pathy78 » August 11th, 2010, 6:40 pm

This is my 2004 pathfinder. It has a 50mm lift using king springs with air bags at the back.I have fitted a 2 and 3 quarter inch mandrel bent system from the cats back with a k&n filter for road use. The tyres are 265 70 r16 pirrelli scorpions, thats about the biggest you can fit without major mods.nissan nudge bar with lightforce 240s, nissan roof bars, sheep skin seat covers and air flow snorokel. Mods I am doing at the moment is draws for the back, the lsd is getting shimed and a lokka for the front. Before this car i had a landcruiser 45 troopy and a lada niva. The lada was the best 4wd! I have driven many military vehicles due to my job.:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Boozer
Been here a while

Unread post by Boozer » August 12th, 2010, 10:07 pm

Do those 240's use the existing holes on the bar or did you have to modify??

pathy78

Unread post by pathy78 » August 13th, 2010, 5:27 pm

Hey mate , you have to get two bits of ally flat bar about 50mm wide 5mm thick and 75mm long and drill two holes in them and bolt one end to the nudge bar and the other to the spot light that way they can sit back a little and work really well i hope this helps:thumb:

Boozer
Been here a while

Unread post by Boozer » August 16th, 2010, 3:55 pm

cheers for that mate.

undercover
Here and there

Re: show us your pathfinder

Unread post by undercover » September 9th, 2010, 11:23 am

my D21, 32x9x16 super swampers. Old Man Emu 80series rear shocks, Powerdown adjustable Hilux IFS front shocks, Dobisport rear springs, custom rear spring packers, rear guards trimmed for departure, removed sway bar and mounts, Ramsey 24v winch with extra 24v alternator and batteries mounted behind drivers seat, airtech snorkel, Donaldson aircleaner, custom alloy radiator, modified rear LSD and custom spool centre in the front, strengthened CV's, upgraded fuel pump and turbocharger just to name a few of the mods.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Swedish Mud
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Swedish Mud » September 13th, 2010, 11:06 pm

This is my little fishing/hunting/camping vehicle... right hand side stearing since i live in sweden (=far far away)

Here aftermarket parts for a terrano is rare and extreemly expensive =(

WD21
Part of the furniture

Unread post by WD21 » September 14th, 2010, 11:12 am

Well, I think the last two just went and put the rest of us to shame... :p
New Terrano build!
Nismo, Eaton, Bilstein, Moog, Recaro, Superior Engineering, King Springs and more...

Swedish Mud
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Swedish Mud » September 14th, 2010, 4:07 pm

Thanks WD21... I was following your thread about your build-up but now I cant seem to find it and the bookmark says it´s not valid anymore.

I did my build over some time, wish I had had the money and patients to build it all in one go, now I have a proper snake nest with the cabling and need to re do most of it.

Also the Warn needs a copper belt connected for full effect, now it runs around 75%.

Hope I can find the "Costume everything thread again"

WD21
Part of the furniture

Unread post by WD21 » September 15th, 2010, 10:40 am

Ah, thanks for pointing that out.
Link fixed. :thumb:
New Terrano build!
Nismo, Eaton, Bilstein, Moog, Recaro, Superior Engineering, King Springs and more...

undercover
Here and there

Unread post by undercover » September 16th, 2010, 6:23 pm

nice colour Swedish Mud, great minds must think alike :waycool: haha, i painted the wifes one PPG rainforest green, flat matt, what are some specs/details on yours out of interest?
Had a look at your topic WD21, a work in progress, you cant go wrong with a D21, what are your plans?
the one in this pic is my wifes one, in the pic its set up for our fishing/beach work, has a 2.5 inch suspension lift, powerdown adjustable shocks, tightened rear LSD, desert duellers on patrol rims, snorkel, donaldson precleaner and donaldson aircleaner and filter, custom plenum, high flowed turbo and modified injector pump, 3 core HD radiator, larger R50 fan and volvo penta 81degree thermostat for perfect cooling as it gets hot over summer here.
i use a portable electric winch and portable rescue tree, but havent been stuck in the sand yet, as 15psi makes it unstoppable, there is a bushranger Max Air compressor mounted in the back.
it has a set of maxxis buckshots on ROH white steels for when we take it hunting and to the lakes. it did have a set of spot lights but she smashed them snatching another vechicle on a shingle beach over here.

smac
Avid Poster

Unread post by smac » October 22nd, 2010, 8:47 pm

passenger pete
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by passenger pete » October 29th, 2012, 3:58 pm

this is my terrano still in the build but almost finished.
nissan terrano wd21 td27 turbo intercooled y60 running gear and pto winch

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » November 27th, 2012, 4:34 am

Looking pretty good Pete! And that's a neat intercooler install too - shame you couldn't change the name on the lid!
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

scottybaz87

Unread post by scottybaz87 » February 2nd, 2014, 5:07 pm

my R50, its a humble piece of machinery, all i have added so far (other then the pubfinder sticker from ebay) is a stereo player upgrade, DIY roof rack, tigers 11 awning & built a false floor with hatches and a sliding drawer system for it. already had a bullbar and some ARB spotlights when i bought her. the next addition will be a CB radio.

im considering a small lift and some new suspension in the future, if anyone has any recommendations throw them my way!
Nissan R50 Pathfinder ST 2002. 2x ARB spotlights, factory nissan bullbar, DIY false floor with sliding drawer system and hatches, uniden UHF radio antenna, kenwood cd player, tigers 11 awning, factory nissan roof rails with DIY mesh platform attachment. More mods to come..

cwolf
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by cwolf » May 8th, 2014, 6:39 pm

My 89 Terrano
33/12.5/15 gt savero muddies on 15/8 -40 offset rims.
2" body lift, 1 1/2" suspension lift, ironman foam cell shocks, nolethane bushes.
Turbo diesel, auto, 21/2" s/s exhaust, snorkel, tjm bar, 9500lbs winch, 50mm aluminium radiator, twin thermo fans.
UHF,boost and temp gauge, trans cooler, hid headlight upgrade.
More mods to come.......

Return to “Pathfinder”