Nav issues - won't start & ERROR on the dash?!

05shan
I'm new, be nice!

Nav issues - won't start & ERROR on the dash?!

Unread post by 05shan » January 31st, 2015, 11:07 am

Hi all, my first post so be nice :lol:

About 6 months ago I bought a new ST-X D40 with V6 TD. I'm new to owning a fourby as I've mainly owned and still own V8's.

My issue is it won't start. Glow plug light doesn't come on and there is "ERROR" written on dash. Security light is on but goes off when you lock/unlock. Car still won't start. After flicking the key back and forwards a few times it eventually goes. Has anyone had similar problems??? Car is only 6 months old (11000k's)

Nissan have had it for a total of 9 days and still have NFI what it is. Sick and tired of it spending more time at the dealer than home

alank454
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Nav issues - won't start & ERROR on the dash?!

Unread post by alank454 » June 1st, 2018, 8:58 pm

Hi all, my first post and could really use some help. I am having problems starting my 2014 Navara ST-X D40 V6 turbo diesel. Found a post from 05shan January 2015 who was having the same problem as me. Car won’t start and ERROR shows on dash. After turning key on and off 20 or 30 times iERROR goes out on dash then it starts. Does anyone know if and how the problem was solved. I too have mainly V8s. Any help would be appreciated. No numbers coming up on Tech II. Thanks

Return to “Navara”