Need a 4 bolt Aircon crank pulley?

Gypsy103
I'm new, be nice!

Need a 4 bolt Aircon crank pulley?

Unread post by Gypsy103 » February 4th, 2018, 12:23 pm

G'day guys just asking I have a Hzj75 with 1hz engine the aircon was removed before I purchased it .have all the parts now but have noticed the aircon pulley on the crank harmonic balancer has been removed the listing for mine is a 6 bolt pulley but mine is a 4 bolt changed sometime maybe .can't seem to find a 4 bolt crank aircon pulley on the net and can't get any sense out of Toyota any replys would be appreciated cheers .

Gypsy103
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Need a 4 bolt Aircon crank pulley?

Unread post by Gypsy103 » February 8th, 2018, 6:19 pm

Thanks for your Replys not 😤

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » February 8th, 2018, 7:40 pm

Give them a chance Gypsy, you only put it up a few days back and many people work during the week, so don't spend a heap of time catching up on what's happening here..... plus, it's not faceache where people will just put up any old crap for the helluvit either!! :eek: Generally, most posters will wait at least a week before bumping a thread, but then it could just be that no-one has any idea where or how you'd get a 4 bolt a/c pulley for a 1HZ. :confused:

That said, if it's got Toyota puzzled as to where it came from/where to get a new one, then surely it's no surprise if it has everyone else puzzled too, & people may have been taking the time to find out what the real deal was rather than just feed you any old thing, only your second post above has probably removed any motivation they may have ever had to bother putting up an answer.... or not! :rolleyes:

Still, very few A/c's are truly fitted at the factory, even if they are listed as an option - many, if not most, at least in Aust, are after market kits fitted by the original new vehicle Dealer from whatever A/c supplier they can get the best deal from at the time the vehicle was first sold.... So, have you talked to any of the automotive A/c suppliers, or even your local Auto Wreckers?
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Gypsy103
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Gypsy103 » February 8th, 2018, 10:58 pm

Thanks for your response found its a harmonic balancer of a 80 series for corect alignment I will sorse a 6 bolt Harmonic balancer and aircon crank pulley cheers.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » February 9th, 2018, 9:56 am

Glad you got it sorted. :thumb: Only question really is how come that had Toyota puzzled?? Or did they eventually come up with the answer?

And now you get to fit it all & make it work - the fun bit! Take lotsa pics & post them up, I'm sure others will be interested in the whole process, & it'd make a great start to your Members Ride thread! ;)
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Return to “70 Series”