What modification are needed to fit 33’s to 08 Hilux

Cleavey91
I'm new, be nice!

What modification are needed to fit 33’s to 08 Hilux

Unread post by Cleavey91 » June 21st, 2018, 10:24 pm

G’day, I was just wondering what modifications I’d need to fit 33’s on my 2008 SR5 Hilux.

I’ve read a few things about certain sections of the body and chassis that may need to be modified to allow the 33’s to fit without rubbing, I’ve also been told that I may need an engineers certificate.

-What is the recommended size Lift kit.
-What Body mods are needed.

Also if anyone has the name and number of any workshops in Victoria that will do the modifications that are needed.

Any information is appreciated cheers
3BC1C595-A994-4CA9-BBF5-43FE0602231E.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: What modification are needed to fit 33’s to 08 Hilux

Unread post by Peter Aawen » June 21st, 2018, 11:08 pm

Hi Cleavey, welcome to the Forum.

Re your question, have you checked out the thread 'Got or want Bigger Tyres? Come in here!' in this section, Hilux specific Tech, cos that thread's got a whole lot of info on who's fitted what tyres & how, what mods, etc. Well worth a read, the info you want might already be in there! :thumb:
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Return to “HiLux”