*****CREATING A NEW THREAD? Please Read Me FIRST!*****

Anything and everything in the world of 4WDing & Fourby's; if it's 4WD related & not covered by a specific section elsewhere, then put it in here!
Peter Aawen
Admin

*****CREATING A NEW THREAD? Please Read Me FIRST!*****

Unread post by Peter Aawen » May 12th, 2010, 11:48 pm

POSTING A NEW THREAD -- PLEASE READ

From now on, before you post a new thread, you need to know a few simple points that will make everyone's visits here much more enjoyable.

1. Search! The search function (yep, it's up the top under your name) is there for a reason. You can bet someone's asked already what mileage you could expect out of a set of BF-Goodrich Mud Terrains, so why not search for 'bfg mud terrain'?

2. Does my thread topic belong here in this section?
Does the subject of your topic fit in this general section? Keep in mind what you want to talk about then go to our main forum display. Have a look and find the section that bests suits what you want to discuss/ask. This ensures people that are also interested in the topic will find it and you will have more look with an answer!

3. Meaningful thread names.
Please don't start threads with overly simple titles like 'Should I' or 'Tyres' or any single word or couple/few word/basic title that doesn't let people know what the topic is exactly.

Instead, make your title specific like 'What tyres work well on the rocks?' or "Suspension to suit 80 series Landcruiser" as opposed to just calling it 'suspension'. See, it makes it easy for people to know exactly what the topic is.

To make the forum function better any topics, particularly in the tech sections, that don't have a meaningful thread name will be deleted with no notice given in an effort to make the forum easier for all to navigate.

4. Do Not Post Duplicate Threads in any other Sections
All that does is make it harder for people to find your thread, harder for people to search on the same info, and basically create a whole lot of difficulties for the Forum. 1 Topic, 1 Thread, 1 Section. If you think your thread needs to be moved, PM a Mod.

Thanks,

The A4WDM Forum mod team.
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Return to “Anything to do with 4WD's &/or related to Fourby's”