What did Santa bring you for your 4WD'ing Christmas?

Anything and everything in the world of 4WDing & Fourby's; if it's 4WD related & not covered by a specific section elsewhere, then put it in here!
Peter Aawen
Admin

What did Santa bring you for your 4WD'ing Christmas?

Unread post by Peter Aawen » December 25th, 2017, 1:21 am

Well he's already called in around this way! :D

I know this cos there's one family already checking out their 'new to them' Daihatsu Feroza 4WD with a 50mm lift & an LR Tank, a set of road tyres plus a set of gnarly play tyres and a whole bunch of other goodies to go with it.... And they are checking it out now instead of later in the morning only cos the kids (10 & 12 years old) woke up when the fat old bloke in the red suit tried to get their 4WD onto the roof!! Almost made it, too!! If they'd just stayed asleep for another minute or so they would've found it on the top of the chimney instead of waiting in the drive!! (What!?! You're surprised that even Santa has trouble getting a Feroza sized pressie down a modern chimney!! Sheesh, next thing you'll be thinking I'm Santa & traipsing around delivering 4WD's at 1am on Christmas morning! :rolleyes: Funny that?! The copper didn't believe it at first, either... :purplex: )

Anyhoo, Santa's already started his delivery run & is out there busily spreading Joy & Good Cheer & maybe even some Peace to all Mankind (WHAAAT!?! So now you don't believe that miracles really could happen if enough of us only had faith?!? But here you are, sitting around, happily opening pressies delivered by some fat geezer in a red suit who squeezed down the chimney you probably don't have anyway??..... bleedin' eck! Tough crowd! :whyme: )

So anyhow, even if you don't believe, what did Santa bring you or your 4Bee for Christmas?! A new Winch? Maybe a set of new tyres for the truck? (Speaking of that... didja check out the Wheels & Tyres for sale classifieds? I just happen to know there's at least a couple of really good sets of 4WD Tyres in there looking for a new owner?!? ;) )

But seriously, post up & give us an idea of what you got for Christmas....
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Flash6
Getting to know the place

Re: What did Santa bring you for your 4WD'ing Christmas?

Unread post by Flash6 » December 25th, 2017, 6:37 pm

Santa was generous this year and clearly wants to get out and about more with books on maps and camping spots, tow hitches, winch blankets, 2" body lift (for the 4B not me!) and some other stuff that Santa's helpers weren't able to deliver in time... but everything comes to those who wait! Merry Xmas all!

100SEZ
Getting to know the place

Re: What did Santa bring you for your 4WD'ing Christmas?

Unread post by 100SEZ » December 29th, 2017, 7:10 am

Steering wheel cover :)

Return to “Anything to do with 4WD's &/or related to Fourby's”