National Luna Fridge swelling - anyone else? Solutions?

Anything and everything in the world of 4WDing & Fourby's; if it's 4WD related & not covered by a specific section elsewhere, then put it in here!
countryferal
I'm new, be nice!

National Luna Fridge swelling - anyone else? Solutions?

Unread post by countryferal » July 17th, 2017, 11:02 am

G'day, just wanting to shed some light on my National Luna, I've got a 90L Fridge/freezer and I can't seem to get the baskets in or out...

I read a couple of little convos before about it swelling and wondering if anyone who has or had one has the same issue and what they've done about it?

Unfortunately out of warranty..

Thanks...

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: National Luna Fridge swelling - anyone else? Solutions?

Unread post by Peter Aawen » July 17th, 2017, 12:58 pm

Have you got any pics of the inside where this 'swelling' is occurring??

The National Luna Fridges that I know all have internal walls that are integral to the cooling system & built into the frame, so extremely unlikely to ever be an issue - & if they are, there's quite likely something significantly wrong with the fridge cooling system!! :purplex:

Are you SURE it's not the baskets that have lost their shape?? That's not all that uncommon... load the baskets outside the fridge a couple of times or load them fully/heavy & the basket sides tend bulge a tad, making them harder to fit into the fridge itself.... :confused:
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

monaro327
Here and there

Re: National Luna Fridge swelling - anyone else? Solutions?

Unread post by monaro327 » November 3rd, 2017, 9:19 pm

I have a 50L luna. It is def an issue with the baskets and is a bit of a known issue.

Return to “Anything to do with 4WD's &/or related to Fourby's”