Merry Christmas to All & Best Wishes for a great New Year!

Anything and everything in the world of 4WDing & Fourby's; if it's 4WD related & not covered by a specific section elsewhere, then put it in here!
Peter Aawen
Admin

Merry Christmas to All & Best Wishes for a great New Year!

Unread post by Peter Aawen » December 25th, 2016, 12:00 am

Merry Christmas to you All, I hope you enjoy your pressies & get a chance to celebrate the Spirit of the Season with your Family in comfort & safety.

And Best Wishes for an exciting & prosperous New Year too; here's hoping it includes some great 4 Wheeling & sharing of our wonderful 'Back Yard' in all its glory with your Friends & Family, & maybe even a few of the Forum Members you may have already met or might meet during the coming year!! You'll never know unless you get out there! ;)

So here's to you all having a good one; & with any luck or good management, we might even get to see some of you either out on the tracks, or here on the Forum sometime in the New Year! :thumb:
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

BigDutchy
Need to get out more

Re: Merry Christmas to All & Best Wishes for a great New Yea

Unread post by BigDutchy » December 25th, 2016, 6:57 pm

Merry Christmas to you and all of the 4WD action family.

We will do a little bit of traveling just after the new year. Wollemi NP, Snowy Mt's, Nelson Bay are on the "to do list". I can't see us doing much real 4WD-ing but will enjoy being out and about regardless.

Cheers and stay safe

Return to “Anything to do with 4WD's &/or related to Fourby's”