WARNING - Robbed at Sheepyard Flat!

Anything and everything in the world of 4WDing & Fourby's; if it's 4WD related & not covered by a specific section elsewhere, then put it in here!
axlcorro
Here and there

WARNING - Robbed at Sheepyard Flat!

Unread post by axlcorro » July 23rd, 2016, 2:43 pm

its with great regret that after 48 years of camping that we were robbed at sheepyard flat in the vic high country. the four of us had a great friday and a big friday night round the camp fire, then during the early hours of sat am they entered our camp and stole our slabs of beer, un-opened spirits etc. they did not take our chainsaws, wallets, etc, just alcohol. from now on we will be locking our 4wds every time we leave our camp and lock them at night with all valubles inside. the scary thing was that i was sleeping in the back of wagon and they had taken a led torch from the console but left my wallet and phone. they WERE very lucky this time, I'm normally a light sleeper. saturday night we still had enough beer to get us through, that was kept in a locked ute.

Neat 60
Part of the furniture

Re: WARNING - Robbed at Sheepyard Flat!

Unread post by Neat 60 » August 6th, 2016, 11:21 am

Very sorry to hear about this mate. Obviously just a bunch of knuckle dragging yobs that think its an achievement to steal another man's booze. Hard to take a positive out of an experience like that but at least your "valuables" didn't go.

I'm a firm believer in karma and hopefully these flogs get their's soon.

Return to “Anything to do with 4WD's &/or related to Fourby's”