the 4WDA magazine & DVD exchange

Anything and everything in the world of 4WDing & Fourby's; if it's 4WD related & not covered by a specific section elsewhere, then put it in here!
buffer
Avid Poster

Re: the 4WDA magazine & DVD exchange

Unread post by buffer » February 21st, 2017, 10:00 pm

Couldn't even give mine away, so i decided to donate all of mine to my Mechanic and tyre businesses. Maybe some customers will get to enjoy a good read.
100 series 4.2TD, 2" lift, ARB twin lockers, Safari snorkel, ARB winch bar with brushbars and sidesteps, 12000lb winch, supernova driving lights and custom made aluminium rack with awning, ARB dual rear bar, dual batteries, Airbag assists rear.

buffer
Avid Poster

Unread post by buffer » March 10th, 2017, 7:01 pm

Wow, how time has changed with the Mag, less than 50 issues ago it had some great stories/products and members sections. To date with the current issue it is 1/3 the thickness and only has 144 pages, no kids section or members profile in the back. What is going on?
Time to rethink.
100 series 4.2TD, 2" lift, ARB twin lockers, Safari snorkel, ARB winch bar with brushbars and sidesteps, 12000lb winch, supernova driving lights and custom made aluminium rack with awning, ARB dual rear bar, dual batteries, Airbag assists rear.

mudshark
Need to get out more

Unread post by mudshark » April 16th, 2017, 9:42 pm

I have around 50 mags from around 2009 to 2013 roughly that are about to go in the bin if anyone wants em
1988 FJ62 LIFTED LOCKED AND BARRED UP :) and SO SICK

BigDutchy
Need to get out more

Unread post by BigDutchy » August 16th, 2017, 4:39 pm

buffer wrote:Wow, how time has changed with the Mag, less than 50 issues ago it had some great stories/products and members sections. To date with the current issue it is 1/3 the thickness and only has 144 pages, no kids section or members profile in the back. What is going on?
Time to rethink.
I ended up binning the whole lot. I had all magazines after nr 60 (or so)
there was no interest in it.

I did think of not buying the mag anymore but for $10 I get a mostly reasonable
DVD with a bit of a magazine thrown in for free.....

Return to “Anything to do with 4WD's &/or related to Fourby's”