BFG Offroad Escape App

Anything and everything in the world of 4WDing & Fourby's; if it's 4WD related & not covered by a specific section elsewhere, then put it in here!
madcow
Been here a while

BFG Offroad Escape App

Unread post by madcow » February 1st, 2018, 8:58 am

Just dropped this free app on my phone and it looks pretty good with free map downloads. The maps look pretty detailed and a lot to choose from

Time will tell how good it is

https://www.bfgoodrich.com.au/offroad-escape.html

buffer
Avid Poster

Re: BFG Offroad Escape App

Unread post by buffer » February 1st, 2018, 10:40 am

Yeah just downloaded myself and unable to register or login, continually comes up failure. Hope they get it sorted.
100 series 4.2TD, 2" lift, ARB twin lockers, Safari snorkel, ARB winch bar with brushbars and sidesteps, 12000lb winch, supernova driving lights and custom made aluminium rack with awning, ARB dual rear bar, dual batteries, Airbag assists rear.

madcow
Been here a while

Unread post by madcow » February 1st, 2018, 12:08 pm

I registered via facebook no problem. Time will tell if it's of any use or not.

buffer
Avid Poster

Unread post by buffer » February 1st, 2018, 12:54 pm

Yep got it sorted, if you ever used Mud Maps in the past then to use this app you need a different email address.
100 series 4.2TD, 2" lift, ARB twin lockers, Safari snorkel, ARB winch bar with brushbars and sidesteps, 12000lb winch, supernova driving lights and custom made aluminium rack with awning, ARB dual rear bar, dual batteries, Airbag assists rear.

Return to “Anything to do with 4WD's &/or related to Fourby's”