Nissan Patrol GR SWB sold in Ireland and the United Kingdom

All your Nissan Tech questions & answers
Wok-ss
Been here a while

Nissan Patrol GR SWB sold in Ireland and the United Kingdom

Unread post by Wok-ss » March 1st, 2011, 10:30 pm

Has any of you Nissan lovers like me tired to import GU-GR SWB 2.8TD-3.0TD Patrol, I have not seen to many 4.2TD over their, on the WEB sit I have looked at, so any one at all tired or looked in to it, so maybe if a few of us can do it. UK price are only $7,600AUD that’s about 4,995 pounds + shipping it maybe around $2,000AUD for each 4X4 that look cheep to have one of not to many in Australia, I think Aus value $ 20,000 plus, any way just a thought & just wondering. And they look Gr8 I have a lot of photos, their sold in Italy as well, but there all are left hand drive
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

undercover
Here and there

Re: Nissan Patrol GR SWB sold in Ireland and the United King

Unread post by undercover » March 6th, 2011, 12:03 pm

hey hows it going, just of note there are a few of these here in new zealand, average prices are $12,000 to $16,000, the bulk of them are 2.8 turbo intercooled diesels with auto transmissions, i have seen one manual. all imports from japan.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wok-ss
Been here a while

Unread post by Wok-ss » March 6th, 2011, 1:31 pm

Iam look to get one from the UK for only $6.000 to 7.000AUD plus, this> looking in shipping fees at this time a friend, is getting a Porsche from the UK as I type, so when I catch up he will give me some idea on price, to get it here, landed I thinking $10.000AUD & as little as 64,000 Mlies on them, also autos full electrics,centor diff locks, have you got any idea price NZ to Aus/ thanks Re: Warrick

undercover
Here and there

Unread post by undercover » March 6th, 2011, 4:43 pm

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... 701750.htm

that is the link to the sales ad for the above picture, interestingly it is a manual, only the second i have seen, i am not sure on the costs and tax of importing one to australia, but if you do spot one over this side of the ditch that you wanted i can help you with checking it and getting it to a port ect.
www.trademe.co.nz is a good site for a good cross section of what we have here, although there are many others advertised in traditional ways, a green one ecactly the same as your pic with the 2.8 sold for $9,999nzd a month or so ago.

Return to “Nissan”