Pajero,Challenger,Triton,Delica Owners Thread,Show us your Pics! (SJCHilux)

Triple diamond talk

What colour Pajero's are better? (we'll settle this now Rocky) :-)

Total votes: 0

Whatsthatbeeping
Part of the furniture

Pajero,Challenger,Triton,Delica Owners Thread,Show us your Pics! (SJCHilux)

Unread post by Whatsthatbeeping » December 11th, 2006, 8:46 pm

Ok Mitsubishi owners, it's time to revolt!!

Tired of being down troden and frowed upon for driving the 3 pointed diamond?

Getting no respect from owners of so called other "iconic brands" that presume to be better than our rides?

Here's a thread to vent our spleens or just to talk shop for our "far superior" vehicles pros and cons.

So lets see how long we can keep this thread alive and on top.

Paj's rule!!
(in the Mitsubishi world at least!!!)

ANd they look great in Blue

NL Paj Exceed, Coopers ATR 265 75 16, 65mm lift, Lovells springs, EFS shocks. With kick arse roof racks and storage tube. Now with TomTom GPS, rod holders and GME TX630 UHF. Cleaner interior that Madpaj's. But Still trying to catch up with RockyNL's wicked Padj that needs roof racks:D )

Rocky4.4
Need to get out more

Unread post by Rocky4.4 » December 11th, 2006, 9:08 pm

I'm Starting to find alot of people i'm metting out on the tracks love the pajero and what it can do, Or should i Say My Pajero :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[align=center][b]OUTER CONTROL 4X4[/b][/align]
2002 Ford Courier Dual Cab XLT 2.5 T/D, 3'' Zorst, Detroit Rear Locker, Efs Shocks, Rockcrawler Rear Leafs, Arb Turbo Timer, Dual Battery's, Wound up Turbo and Modified Diesel Injector Pump, Black Sunnies, 31 Bighorns, Airflow Snorkel, Unifilter

MadPaj
Avid Poster

Unread post by MadPaj » December 11th, 2006, 9:35 pm

yeah go the paj, people just need to stop worrying bout stupid things like panel damage and rev limiters and legalities of lift :D :D

just drive it like you want to fix it :D

[align=center]REAL MEN SMOKE CLUTCHES[/align]
[align=center]86 NC pajero,2" OME lift,snorkle,Duel Batt,uhf,steel f+r bars,MTZ's[/align]
[align=center]Another proud test subject for BUNDABERG RUM[/align]

83ladaniva
Been here a while

Unread post by 83ladaniva » December 11th, 2006, 9:38 pm

way to go boys ill take pics of dads car when we go surf fishing next month keep ya chin up
96 NJ 3.5 Paj Bullbar Running Bars Sidesteps, 10,000lb Winch, 31's, Rooftop Tent, Awning, 2 18W LED Worklights, Tailgate Table,6000K HID Spotties, TX 4400 GME 40CH UHF

Coming Soon: Snorkel, Duel Battery

Whatsthatbeeping
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Whatsthatbeeping » December 11th, 2006, 9:45 pm

Knew u'd b here in a flash madpaj. U'd have a whole lot more time to put in on the "madpaj" now that u'd b on holidays.

Rockynl, i'm sure with the rate that u'r bolting on bits the Ed from 4wd monthly will be knocking on your door for a feature article soon.

83ladaniva: where are you and your old man goin fishing?
NL Paj Exceed, Coopers ATR 265 75 16, 65mm lift, Lovells springs, EFS shocks. With kick arse roof racks and storage tube. Now with TomTom GPS, rod holders and GME TX630 UHF. Cleaner interior that Madpaj's. But Still trying to catch up with RockyNL's wicked Padj that needs roof racks:D )

BMS
Been here a while

Unread post by BMS » December 11th, 2006, 10:01 pm

Quite a few years ago I had a 91 Triton Club cab and pulled out the 2.6
and fitted a VR Commy motor and 5 speed box into it,AWEsome !!

It didn't get an easy life especially off road and I never had anything
break and was running 32"s with a 2 ihch lift. THe only prob was finding a
clutch to handle the grunt. I guess that's one of the reasons I've ordered a 3.2 GLX-R
as the Ford/Masda Bravo I have hasn't impressed me much.

83ladaniva
Been here a while

Unread post by 83ladaniva » December 11th, 2006, 10:02 pm

42 mile S.A bud just bought a brand new 12' rod all i need now is a reel :D
96 NJ 3.5 Paj Bullbar Running Bars Sidesteps, 10,000lb Winch, 31's, Rooftop Tent, Awning, 2 18W LED Worklights, Tailgate Table,6000K HID Spotties, TX 4400 GME 40CH UHF

Whatsthatbeeping
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Whatsthatbeeping » December 11th, 2006, 10:08 pm

I've been told that the fish are big down there, you could always use the winch on the 4by instead!

mrbishi
Been here a while

Unread post by mrbishi » December 11th, 2006, 10:42 pm

Right on - go the three diamonds !

Cheers,
Jon
[align=center][url=http://blog.jonhammond.net/][font=Tahoma][size=167][color=Blue][b][color=Green]Around The Way [/color][/b][/color][/size][/font][/url]
[size=84][url=http://blog.jonhammond.net/]http://blog.jonhammond.net[/url][/size][/align]

83ladaniva
Been here a while

Unread post by 83ladaniva » December 11th, 2006, 10:55 pm

Yeah mrbishi thats the way

whatsthatbeeping - im in the market for a nice winch btw :) and bigger wheels aswell as the little 4 cyl screams at 80ks anyone know what the best wheels i can get for it are?

sudso
Need to get out more

Unread post by sudso » December 12th, 2006, 1:23 am

Whatsthatbeeping wrote:I've been told that the fish are big down there, you could always use the winch on the 4by instead!
A bloke from Murray Bridge caught 3 big mully's this weekend near the 42, one was a 90lb'er!
And when the Missus and I stopped at the Shell roadhouse Kingston for lunch on Sunday a guy was weighing his catch on the scales there, 140cm mully and fat;) .

Yes its the time of year to be mully hunting at the Coorong. Dont quite need a winch though unless you hook up to an 8' ray
I love terra firma - the less firma the more terra

sudso
Need to get out more

Unread post by sudso » December 12th, 2006, 1:26 am

BMS wrote:Quite a few years ago I had a 91 Triton Club cab and pulled out the 2.6
and fitted a VR Commy motor and 5 speed box into it,AWEsome !!

It didn't get an easy life especially off road and I never had anything
break and was running 32"s with a 2 ihch lift. THe only prob was finding a
clutch to handle the grunt. I guess that's one of the reasons I've ordered a 3.2 GLX-R
as the Ford/Masda Bravo I have hasn't impressed me much.
My 1st 4by was old 2.6 Triton and it was a top ute. Even got us to the Dog Fence Beach at the Nullabor and back
I love terra firma - the less firma the more terra

Rocky4.4
Need to get out more

Unread post by Rocky4.4 » December 12th, 2006, 6:33 am

Whatsthatbeeping wrote:Knew u'd b here in a flash madpaj. U'd have a whole lot more time to put in on the "madpaj" now that u'd b on holidays.

Rockynl, i'm sure with the rate that u'r bolting on bits the Ed from 4wd monthly will be knocking on your door for a feature article soon.

83ladaniva: where are you and your old man goin fishing?
Not to sure about that, It's Only a PAJERO lol
Maybe a back page. :D
[align=center][b]OUTER CONTROL 4X4[/b][/align]
2002 Ford Courier Dual Cab XLT 2.5 T/D, 3'' Zorst, Detroit Rear Locker, Efs Shocks, Rockcrawler Rear Leafs, Arb Turbo Timer, Dual Battery's, Wound up Turbo and Modified Diesel Injector Pump, Black Sunnies, 31 Bighorns, Airflow Snorkel, Unifilter

4wd26
Been here a while

Unread post by 4wd26 » December 12th, 2006, 8:57 am

Here is a pic of mine waiting in convoy.
Problem is that when I'm out and about no-body seems too interested in taking pics of the "little old Paj"

Not bad flex considering 33" tyres and no body lift.
Cheers
ML Triton 3.2 DID Auto.
Bilstein Suspension lift, 32" MTR Kevlar tyres, VMS, canopy and ARB Protection
[url=http://www.tlcv.org.au/eTreks.htm]National E Trek Libary[/url]
[url=http://sites.google.com/site/australiagettingoutthere/home]Getting Out There[/url]

miller
Been here a while

Unread post by miller » December 12th, 2006, 9:36 am

Hey guys.. Thought i'd post a pic of my Dad's Paj gettin its shoes dirty... good luck with ya thread!
[align=center][b][i]2005 Nissan 4.2 ltr GU Patrol[/i][/b][/align]
[align=center][url]http://www.4wdmonthly.com.au/shed/index.php?id=3348[/url][/align]

Return to “General Mitsubishi”