Show us your Suzuki - with pics & mods rundown please?!

All Zook talk
Reedy
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Reedy » January 4th, 2010, 1:56 pm

eldo wrote:here it is jimbo

OMG that thing is HOT!!
98 Prado 2.7, ToughDog lift, Airbags and spacers in rear, Custom Rear Draws, Xrox Bar, HID XGT's, Tmax 9000lb, Front Airlocker and compressor plus much much more!!!

suzi 1
Getting to know the place

Unread post by suzi 1 » January 17th, 2010, 1:12 am

its been a while heres mine again

2 inch old man emu lift
standard size bfg muddies
racing seats
pajero nudge bar

[ATTACH]35760[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]35761[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]35762[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MudVayne
Been here a while

Unread post by MudVayne » January 30th, 2010, 1:45 am

Reedy wrote:OMG that thing is HOT!!
Damn...that is the SICKEST zook i've ever seen!!!!!
i love the blacked out look! My Lux is the same.

Im in Austria atm, and just today saw a sick lil zook drive past in the snow. Did'nt get a photo, but noticed it was a hardtop Sierra 'Samurai' 1.9 TD.....Never seen one of these in Oz before? Did'nt know they came in a Turbo Diesel? they would go pretty good i reckon....and 'Samurai' sounds pretty cool :thumb:...Anyone have one back home?
Anyway you zook fans are prob familiar with them but i thought i'd just mention it!
HJ 75 - 350 Chev, 36" Centipedes, F&R Air Lockers, Warn high mount, Custom Bars & Tray.
HZJ 80 - 4.2 1HZ, 33" MTZ's, TJM XGS Gold Susp all round, Ox 12,000lbs, TJM Bull Bar.

MudVayne
Been here a while

Unread post by MudVayne » January 30th, 2010, 1:52 am

eldo wrote:here it is jimbo

Nice work Eldo...that is the SICKEST zook i've ever seen!!!!!

Im in Austria atm, and just today saw a sic lil zook drive past in the snow. Did'nt get a photo, but noticed it was a hardtop Sierra 'Samurai' 1.9 TD.....Never seen one of these in Oz before? Did'nt know they came in a Turbo Diesel? they would go pretty good i reckon....and 'Samurai' sounds pretty cool :thumb:...Anyone have one back home?
Anyway you zook fans are prob familiar with them but i thought i'd just mention it!
HJ 75 - 350 Chev, 36" Centipedes, F&R Air Lockers, Warn high mount, Custom Bars & Tray.
HZJ 80 - 4.2 1HZ, 33" MTZ's, TJM XGS Gold Susp all round, Ox 12,000lbs, TJM Bull Bar.

BFSANI
Here and there

Unread post by BFSANI » January 30th, 2010, 5:25 am

Sick Zooks on this thread, very nice guys. Gets me all fired up to get ours going again.

Wife got hers two years ago and we put it through the road test and registration. I noticed some rust and started fixing as I went. Well the holes kinda led to bigger problems till a total strip down seemed the only way to "catch" the rust cancer and stop it. Stripping was easy, then the fixing and money parts came into play.

As this is also the second 4x4 in the family, it does not enjoy priority and now has lived in pieces for nearly two years now:crazy:

So she went from this

To this and only did around 50Km before I took her off the road.

I have started with fiber glass to patch and replace the rust that I have cut out. The entire load bay area had rusted away from the frame and was held together by just about anything the previous owner could lay his hands on, even silicone paste in some places:cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David (Hillbilly)

1997 Nissan D21 Sani 2,7Turbo Diesel
1983 Suzuki SJ410 build in progress

Green as Grass
Here and there

Unread post by Green as Grass » January 31st, 2010, 7:56 pm

Hmm. Lookin good !

ellis
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by ellis » February 21st, 2010, 12:30 am

hay
thinking about getting 2 inch body lift for my 96 coily sierra is there any problems when doing this or is it just a bolt on kit or do you have to chop a round gear levers etc thanks

whincup
Been here a while

Unread post by whincup » March 1st, 2010, 10:44 am

mine looks pretty crap after these... i only got a 2" lift, BFG A/T slightly bigger than stock... few action pics tho. second one is my first attempt. stuffed up the run in and bogged straight away. gave my mate a lot of crap for this, because my stock zuk made it just as far as his stock hilux :D

these fotos are nothing compared to later, actually got it with all tires completely submerged later on

eldo
Part of the furniture

Unread post by eldo » March 2nd, 2010, 8:09 pm

MudVayne wrote:Nice work Eldo...that is the SICKEST zook i've ever seen!!!!!

Im in Austria atm, and just today saw a sic lil zook drive past in the snow. Did'nt get a photo, but noticed it was a hardtop Sierra 'Samurai' 1.9 TD.....Never seen one of these in Oz before? Did'nt know they came in a Turbo Diesel? they would go pretty good i reckon....and 'Samurai' sounds pretty cool :thumb:...Anyone have one back home?

i know this looks good, but its not mine i pinched the pic from an american site... i was just being cheeky to jimbo. i have heaps of pics of my lwb sierra here
auszookers › Forums › General › The Rigs of Auszookers › LWB sierra-----updated pics in page 20

whincup
Been here a while

Unread post by whincup » April 15th, 2010, 11:55 pm

forgot id posted pics up here, i now have a far better action shot of me making a second attempt at a mud hole that i didnt make first time. looking at it, it looked like it was barely 2 or 3 inch deep.... turns out it was up to my knees, so i found out when i got out when i dropped just one tyre in the hole and got it caught on the diff... anyway heres an action shot

supazuk
Been here a while

Unread post by supazuk » April 16th, 2010, 7:46 am

hay, your back wheel has fallen off mate.
my shed
[url]http://www.4wdaction.com.au/shed/index.php?id=5567&im=1[/url]

bushy84
Part of the furniture

Unread post by bushy84 » August 31st, 2010, 6:48 pm

heres my bros wasnt the best buy but sht happens he has fixed all the probs now just geting all the small things done for rego eg flares and stupid little things.....

finlay113
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Suzuki Thread

Unread post by finlay113 » September 14th, 2010, 10:28 am

here mine. front air locker, rear lockright. 35 inch creepys. 6.5's 1.6 efi. and the snorkel i made myself.

smac
Avid Poster

Re: Suzuki Thread

Unread post by smac » September 29th, 2010, 9:19 pm

here is my old 'beast'

used to be great to go down tracks like this:

man i miss that beast, it was so reliable, and it towed pretty good too suprisingly for a 1.3, i think that has more to do with the gearing

smac
Avid Poster

Re:

Unread post by smac » September 29th, 2010, 9:50 pm

supazuk wrote:my family car:D
love it

Return to “General Suzuki”