Suzuki Size

All Zook talk
Missy

Suzuki Size

Unread post by Missy » February 3rd, 2013, 10:10 pm

Hi guys,

I've decided I'm selling my 76 when it is off lease and taking on a Zook to build up, leaning towards a Sierra over a Vitara

I guess the biggest deciding factor will come to size:

My husband is 6 foot 7, will he fit in a Sierra?

Cheers

Missy :thumb:

oversite
Need to get out more

Re: Suzuki Size

Unread post by oversite » February 3rd, 2013, 10:13 pm

Depends on how small you can fold him!

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » February 3rd, 2013, 10:37 pm

Will he fit in a Sierra?? Well, unless you try something like oversite has suggested, then No Waay he's gonna fit in a Sierra with a tin top!! But if you go for a soft top with the roof off, he should be fine! ;)

Or you could consider looking at a Feroza or Rocky instead of a Suzi, my 6'4" & 6'5" boys still had some head room in our post '93/4 Daihatsu's - and they are great little trucks too! :D
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Thruan
Been here a while

Unread post by Thruan » February 4th, 2013, 10:53 am

Mrs has a Sierra as a project car..

Im 6ft5. I can sit in it.. but its not comfy. I wouldnt be able to do a trip in it..
As for the drivers side, I COULD drive it. But ill be all elbows and knees..

That being said. A mate has a Sierra, and I can easily fit in it and drive it.. Difference is, he has 'race' seats in it, set lower and a little further back (maybe the same spot, but the back is thinner, giving more room?)

So If your hubby is going to be a regular passenger, Id jam him in a stock sierra, and one with 'race' seats to see how he fits before commiting to buy.

Thruan
Been here a while

Unread post by Thruan » February 4th, 2013, 10:56 am

oh, this is with a 'softtop' but with a hard canopy, which I think adds a few inches of headroom over a proper tintop.

There is also the 'high top' Holden Drover. which is the exact same car, but with holden badges and a high roof.

dapound
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Suzuki

Unread post by dapound » March 3rd, 2015, 4:39 pm

Hi not sure if someone can help me .looking at buying a Suzuki Jimny and have couple of questions..yes green horn...looking at buying a jimny and the seller say it could be heavy in the steering..eg no power steering and it has 225/70R 15 tyres.which i understand to be bigger tyres. do they normally have power steering it is 2005 model..also someone said jimny's get wobbles in the steering at 70 to 100 ks is this right
thanks Paul

Return to “General Suzuki”