Fitting Rubicon Express 5.5" long arm kit

Jeepers Unite
Kiwi4WD
I'm new, be nice!

Fitting Rubicon Express 5.5" long arm kit

Unread post by Kiwi4WD » February 9th, 2011, 7:36 pm

Hey guys i have just started an XJ project in NZ and i'm looking at importing the Rubicon Express 5.5" long arm kit from the states but cant find anyone who has fitted one to a RHD Jeep...does anyone know of or have fitted one of these kits to an XJ and what problems did you face when fitting the kit?.. From what i can work out the track bar seems like that'l be an issue.. Any help would be appreciated..

Cheers Ben

Steve F
Been here a while

Re: Fitting Rubicon Express 5.5" long arm kit

Unread post by Steve F » February 11th, 2011, 6:26 am

Kiwi4WD wrote:Hey guys i have just started an XJ project in NZ and i'm looking at importing the Rubicon Express 5.5" long arm kit from the states but cant find anyone who has fitted one to a RHD Jeep...does anyone know of or have fitted one of these kits to an XJ and what problems did you face when fitting the kit?.. From what i can work out the track bar seems like that'l be an issue.. Any help would be appreciated..

Cheers Ben
Plenty of XJs running long arms, for the track bar speak to Dave or Colin as http://www.wooders.com.au

Oh, and Rubicon Express have closed there doors while the business is reorganised so bear in mind you may have issues getting the parts a the moment.

Cheers
Steve

Kiwi4WD
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Fitting Rubicon Express 5.5" long arm kit

Unread post by Kiwi4WD » February 11th, 2011, 7:04 am

Cheers Steve i'll look into that, i found this company in the states called Morris 4x4 Center and they seem to carry a lot of Jeep parts and upgrades in stock so hopefully they have the kit.

Return to “General Jeep”