Brissie disco1

The original 4WD
randylandy
Getting to know the place

Brissie disco1

Unread post by randylandy » April 3rd, 2009, 6:08 pm

i want to get the disco out as much as i can but noone i know drives a 4wd.any good clubs or groups in brissie that meet up on weekends for gettin dirty...lol

tpj77
Been here a while

Unread post by tpj77 » April 3rd, 2009, 8:08 pm

First of all, get onto AULRO as far as Land Rover content goes. This is a great site, but most of the LR nuts like me frequent that site plus like many mixed 4WD site you don't have to put up with the ***** of owning a Land Rover 95% of the time :)

As far as clubs go, I'm a member of theBrisbane Land Rover owners club, great club and do trips to suit most tastes monthly. I'm also a member of theGold Coast Land Rover Owners club becuae I like something a bit more challenging and they offer more hardcore trips to the Brisbane based club but I remain a memebr of both as I enjoy both as equally.

I don't know what sort of 4WD experience you have but both clubs offer great trips to suit all and are family orientyed if you're that way inclined.

Good luck with it.

Trav
95 Disco ES- ARB bullbar 265/75 Bighorns, 2 inch lift and the usual stuff

leakovery
Here and there

Unread post by leakovery » May 4th, 2009, 8:23 pm

All my mates are toyota nuts but since i have been buying all my parts from paddock spares and a few other online shops in the uk they are all jealous as hell with the prices, 17 bucks for a tie rod etc makes them all sick

Return to “General Land Rover”