GQ/GU PATROL Thread BIBLE

For the Nissan nuts
Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: GQ/GU PATROL Thread BIBLE

Unread post by Peter Aawen » April 6th, 2011, 11:04 pm

Sorry fellas, hadn't been bought to my attention that they weren't working at all!! Some do appear to have been moved/lost in the various translations, but still, others should be working. I'll see what we can do & hopefully those that should work working one way or another.

In the meantime if you check the titles of the thread in the links displayed & then use search, entering the title in the text field & making sure that you put the title in with inverted commas before & after it ie "just the title text, no thread numbers or colons // etc" & tick the search button labelled topic titles only it should work if the thread is still there.

Hopefully it won't be all that long before we get them sorted. I will post in here with news once I have it. Sorry for the ongoing inconvenience.
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Return to “General Nissan”