Will a TJM 60 series roof rack fit a GQ?

For the Nissan nuts
Calyx_D21
Been here a while

Will a TJM 60 series roof rack fit a GQ?

Unread post by Calyx_D21 » December 7th, 2015, 9:18 pm

Hey guys need a little help with a roof rack, im looking at a TJM full cage steel roof rack, now its off a 60 series cruiser but says it will fit most gutter mount 4wds, my questuon is will it fit easily on my GQ, its 1370mm long, 1380mm wide, thanks for your help

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Will a TJM 60 series roof rack fit a GQ?

Unread post by Peter Aawen » December 8th, 2015, 1:33 pm

Most of the gutter mount roof racks for the low roof GQ's, 60's, & 80's would fit all the others. My current GQ is running the roof rack I took off my last 60 way back in about 1985. I'm sorry, but it went on so long ago that I can't recall if I had any issues fitting it or needed to change anything - one of the hazards of keeping things so long, I guess!!

Buuut, I'd also guess that if your vehicle measures up close to the rack dimensions, you should be right with that rack on your vehicles. :thumb:
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Calyx_D21
Been here a while

Re: Will a TJM 60 series roof rack fit a GQ?

Unread post by Calyx_D21 » December 8th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Thanks mate

Return to “General Nissan”