Gps Navigation Units - any recommendations?

Getting un-lost is half the fun
Adam321
Getting to know the place

Gps Navigation Units - any recommendations?

Unread post by Adam321 » November 29th, 2015, 4:56 am

Hi I need Gps navigation unit with bluetooth and reversing camera function for my 4wd.any advice or a suitable company with good reputation ???

Adam321

Re: Gps Navigation Units - any recommendations?

Unread post by Adam321 » December 8th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Installation completed of my GPS navigation Unit.

I looked around the internet for a suitable company with a good reputation to supply / install the products.
around, I have found After calling ppa car audio ; they were able to assist me , were very knowledgeable and seemed to know what they were talking about.

I ended up purchasing Kenwood brand navigation unit which has all the bells and whistles that I was looking for including navigation, Bluetooth, reversing camera for behind my car, connects to a reversing camera for my caravan , digital radio, normal radio, dvd, connects to steering buttons on steering wheel etc.

Overall, I must admit I am satisfied with what I have received; everything works like a well-oiled clock. I arranged to get the unit installed 1 day after calling the team at PPA, their professional came to my work, installed the whole lot in under 4 hours and left. I am satisfied with the product and service .

Here is a link to their web site:
http://www.ppacaraudio.com.au/index.php ... ry&path=60

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » December 9th, 2015, 5:48 am

Thanks for the update. :thumb: Sounds & looks like you got a pretty good package.
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Adam321

Unread post by Adam321 » December 25th, 2015, 10:19 pm

thanks....have a Happy Christmas and a safe & healthy New Year.

Return to “GPS Tech”