Finally getting a GoPro.

Show us your photographic skills and work in here
the-viking
Part of the furniture

Finally getting a GoPro.

Unread post by the-viking » November 7th, 2016, 4:46 am

Well, after years of wanting one and recently using a mates mates new Hero 5 Black, I'm sold. I'm getting one.
Iv been flogging YouTube and the Net for reviews for the past three months or so and when I got to have a hands on last week I was impressed!!! Our planned trip to NZ next April kicked off the research and pushed the desire to have one. I'll be adding the Karma gymble grip to enhance the experience and footage results. Further down the track I may step into a Drone. :eek: OMG! As a 54 yo, how far have we come with video? These small cameras blow my mind for image quality and the ability to capture scenes that were just not thinkable back in the camcorder days... Lol, and with the accessories you can get the ability grows even more. The water proof straight out of the box to 10 metres and 'Linier' mode were two of the selling points for the new 5 for me. Linier mode btw removes the fisheye look. This camera will be an addition to my kit of course not a replacement for the DSLR. Oh yeah! It can shoot stills in RAW.... Let's discuss that shall we? You know, RAW Vs Jpeg..... Lol just bloody kidding!!!!! :D :lol:

Return to “Photography”