September Photo Comp.

Show us your photographic skills and work in here
the-viking
Part of the furniture

Re: September Photo Comp.

Unread post by the-viking » November 7th, 2016, 3:32 am

Btw. To clarify. I mean the addition of new faces...... not replacement. lol :D

A random question. I wonder what the reason was for no Avitars with the new look?

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » November 7th, 2016, 7:08 am

The 'no Avatars' thing actually arrived before the 'new look' - suddenly & at random they started displaying at full screen size.... & pushing all the text (& dare I say it... all the adverts! :eek: ) off the visible screen display!!

Initially, it was only some of them, but that invariably included any newly loaded avatars, any avatars present on a profile that was updated, & any avatar that was 'attached' to the system as a large pic for the software to re-size.... & you can guess how many of them there were!! So all avatars got turned off until they fixed it. Apparently, the new look was meant to fix that... it didn't, & (possibly entirely unrelated) I believe the contract software bods who were employed back then are no longer employed by EMG (but I must admit that's only heresay. :o )
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

the-viking
Part of the furniture

Unread post by the-viking » November 7th, 2016, 7:13 am

I see. Questioned answered. thanks Peter. :)

Return to “Photography”