Hamos world of stuff

Show us your photographic skills and work in here
CJP
Here and there

Re: Hamos world of stuff

Unread post by CJP » September 3rd, 2014, 8:05 pm

Hey Hamo. Looks a million bucks. Just like it would in the National gallery :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hamo1
Been here a while

Unread post by Hamo1 » September 5th, 2014, 2:23 pm

ahh thanks cjp

yesturday i went for a stroll out at hilltop to the cave falls thing (water is only really running after heaps of rain) Struggled to edit it, i tried black and white and it seemed to lack contrast and depth despite me moving the contrast bar and shadow and everything like crazy so i ended up leaving it in colour (if anyone wants to edit that go ahead)

Got a few others, the bird was hard the walk in i was trying to get a photo of the little buggers so frustrating lol. I ended up getting one bit it is a bit blury i dunno if i can fix that or not?

And the others are of my record player which really needs a dust

also need to clean my camera if anyone knows the do's and donts of that.
(do photos in 2x4)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hamo1
Been here a while

Unread post by Hamo1 » September 5th, 2014, 2:29 pm

Quite happy with the record player ones apart from the dust, i did one in the dark to remove those anoying highlights created through my window which made the led stand out a bit more and look nice, its just a bit dark i should of lightened it up a bit more. But it took my a while to set up to try avoid the highlights and just get the whiteish background from my wall only so turned out to be a bit of a learning experience and i was listening to music at the same time what more could you want? :D

Hamo1
Been here a while

Unread post by Hamo1 » September 10th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Ok so i went to bombo quary wanting to get one of those really cool photos and i didn't. It was meant to be showers all day and overcast so i thought the sun would be out very little. Get down there massive blue skys and the sun blinded me let alone the camera so they're not what i wanted but figured i would post them anyways if something else is wrong people can point out.
Also went to kellys falls which is up the road a bit got a whole heap there but i only really liked the one (one with the log and small falls)
And the cascade is from last week when i went past manning lookout to the falls (hidden track)

c&c and what ever else.

Hamo1
Been here a while

Unread post by Hamo1 » September 10th, 2014, 4:36 pm

(wish you could ad 6 photos at a time, be so much easier)

anyways top of the falls is kellys falls (forgot to put in last post)

And the close up i kind of liked (others prob wont) i wanted to try get the sticks and stuff caused by the big flooding, i tried with another one but there was like massive loads of sticks and to me it kinda looked messy and rubbish so i kept it small and simple.

And the waterfall under the boulder was nice, i could only take the photos from where it is from unless i got went, even then i dont think my tripod would be long enough to hold the camera out of the ground which is a bit of a shame.

(im sure no one reads what i write and justs looked at the photos lol)

Hamo1
Been here a while

Unread post by Hamo1 » September 14th, 2014, 2:38 pm

well i went on one of the most scenic walks i think ill ever do. Got a whole heap of pics but i cbf resizing them all and uploading them so you get 3 :)
One is of a cave, ones the track itself along the rocks and one is the view from the end.
I had trouble cause the day had that anoying haze in the distance but i managed to sort of edit it out a bit.

Hamo1
Been here a while

Unread post by Hamo1 » September 15th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Bringing bucket hats back into fashion, And sitting on the edge of a 100m or so cliff....as you do

Hamo1
Been here a while

Unread post by Hamo1 » September 17th, 2014, 3:13 pm

Snapped one of the dog, really grainy though. I had to use a high ISO cause it was so dark even though i had all the lights on, tried editign it out but it made it.....really oil painting washed out sorta look.

And i just played around with the pre white balance on the camera for something to do.

And snapped another one of the dog thismorning, had a fair amoun of highlights in it but i kind of like it how it is

Hamo1
Been here a while

Unread post by Hamo1 » September 17th, 2014, 6:24 pm

Possibly first sunset photo....Can't remember might of done one other. Hard to figure out all the rights settings in the limited time lol

- From top of the quary looking over Bowral

Hamo1
Been here a while

Unread post by Hamo1 » September 19th, 2014, 5:51 pm

Trusty sidekick

Hamo1
Been here a while

Unread post by Hamo1 » September 26th, 2014, 3:48 pm

went to henty field day like we do every year, not as much canola out as usual.
and woudn't be me without making 1 black and white :waycool:
And...random butterfly photo from home and one of those mirror photo things on the way back from henty

Hamo1
Been here a while

Unread post by Hamo1 » September 26th, 2014, 4:31 pm

https://www.facebook.com/HaydenMcleanPhotography

Also i was bored so i made this to try gain some advice and things from people who are interesting in photos and photographers etc. So like it if you want and invite other like minded people if you want too (not forcing you to join it :lol: )

Hamo1
Been here a while

Unread post by Hamo1 » October 4th, 2014, 3:44 pm

Dont feel like resizing again i tried oploading off fb with direct link and img code but its to big still so ill just post the links if thats ok.

Anyways one of my first ever waterfall photos was here so i thought i would go back and see what i come up with now nearly 2 years down the track. First photo is the one a few years back the rest are new.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 1668_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 7bb175d8c2

https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 1799_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/ ... e7166b99d7

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=54CBBA2E

coops62
Avid Poster

Unread post by coops62 » October 4th, 2014, 7:16 pm

one of my favourite photography quotes is

"the only photographer you need compare yourself with is the one that you were a year ago"

well done
96 STD HZJ80, 1HDF-T , Gturbo, W2A Intercooler, locked & lifted

Hamo1
Been here a while

Unread post by Hamo1 » October 5th, 2014, 4:05 pm

thank you mr coops

I've never done anything like this before and its a bit weird i think the end outcome turned out well. Could of possibly had a lower apature to get a bit more of the background in focus but...yea first attempt so i think its alright

https://www.facebook.com/HaydenMcleanPh ... 2740548702

Return to “Photography”