Problems with Subscriptions!? Including the digital issues?

Keep up to date with Forum happenings & check out the Forum Rules & Guidelines
Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Problems with Subscriptions!? Including the digital issues?

Unread post by Peter Aawen » January 23rd, 2019, 6:24 pm

Not sure we can help you much fc.... the only people we see around here these days are posters like you & a few volunteer Mods! :o

AFAIK, anything sent to the 'contact us' link here on the Forum disappears into a black hole, & I've been unable to read or do anything for msgs/emails sent there for years. I guess you could try all the addresses shown earlier in this thread, but I wouldn't hold your breath, I'm pretty sure most of the mail sent to them disappears into a black hole too. :whyme:
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

fc_ holden
Getting to know the place

Unread post by fc_ holden » January 24th, 2019, 4:12 pm

Peter
Thank you for taking the time to post an answer, so where has everyone gone to? Facebook?
Lost in the ACT
Live one day at a time for tomorrow may never come!

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » January 24th, 2019, 4:35 pm

Well, we had a period here when it was almost impossible to get onto the forum for anyone but hackers plus there was a distinct lack of interest from Mag staff, there were some fairly significant display issues, & a raft of other software concerns as well, so quite a few of the regular posters deserted to facebook, and at the same time prospective new members couldn't get on or join, so things got verrry quiet for a bit, & that went on for a few years. But management eventually injected some $$ & IT resources who worked exceedingly hard & as a result the platform is back & the Forum is mainly working now; some of the regulars are coming back due to the well known issues with facebook, its 'instant gratification followed by drowning in crap' nature, & with all the keyboard warriors over there; plus we are getting more & more new users every day (well, after I've weeded out all the dodgy types, spammers etc anyway!) and we are also seeing a steadily increasing number of posters from the early days coming back too. Still working on getting some Staff interest & maybe some resources for comps, product tests, & articles etc, but Rome wasn't built in a day! :thumb:
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

janddbone
Getting to know the place

Unread post by janddbone » January 27th, 2019, 7:22 pm

If it follows sister publication caravan and motorhome, then subscriptions are ending and they will be available at newsagents only.

Return to “Forum Rules, Guidelines, News, and Updates”