Stolen Camper - not mine!

Stolen vehicles and parts, help us track them down!
TroopiePete
Need to get out more

Stolen Camper - not mine!

Unread post by TroopiePete » November 6th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Hi

A member of a forum I am on has asked this to be circulated, as this forum covers a wide area of Australia I thought it worth doing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My sister sent me this email this morning regarding one of their friends having their camper stolen from their home near Maitland near Newcastle last Friday.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately, we had a loss last Friday night as our camper trailer was stolen from our home. Very upset about it as you could imagine. Was wondering if you could circulate the attached flier to keep a look out for it please? Chances of finding it is slim I know but ever hopeful, it will be used somewhere and I will be able to identify it..…
camper_resize.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Peter Richens - VK4FSD
HF Radio club - 4115
River City 4WD Club - President 2010 - 2014 http://www.rivercity4wdclub.net

Goldylux
Avid Poster

Re: Stolen Camper - not mine!

Unread post by Goldylux » November 7th, 2013, 9:22 am

I hope the needle got taken for DNA

Return to “Stolen”