Can your vehicle be identified?

Whether it's your first tourer or a hardcore playtruck, show us your vehicle or what you're building inside, and keep us up to date on your mods as they happen!
grander
Here and there

Unread post by grander » January 10th, 2008, 8:41 pm

similar thing has happened in our Cadillac Club.
Another member was dobbing on people driving their cars outside of the concesional registration restrictions.
no one ever found out who but that is what the transport guy told one of the people who got fined.

bloody mongrels...

80?
Avid Poster

Unread post by 80? » January 11th, 2008, 10:45 am

Everyone should think themselves lucky. The hunting and fishing forums get attacked by virus's and monitored by "them".
Vote 1 shooters and fishers.

MUDRATGQ
Part of the furniture

Unread post by MUDRATGQ » January 20th, 2008, 1:49 am

This sort of thing shits me to tears dont these type of people know that the same thing could happen to them cmon how stupid could they be.
Ya Dont Know What Ya Missin Till Ya Wheelin In A Nissan
Visit my shed http://www.4wdmonthly.com.au/shed/index.php?id=774

yzdanny
Here and there

Unread post by yzdanny » June 4th, 2008, 11:22 pm

yeh had this problem every where i think we had it when i used to have my skyline an the forums on there used to get read by coppers an RTA etc an used to send defects on the mail an best ones that have happened was couple of cruises had the car park blocked in an 150+ cars in one hit defected for stupid stuff another happened end of last yr was about 2 or 3 skylines, silvias etc were stolen a week for parts, l8r found out that the people were on the net readin about there cars an some times if one was for sale theyd come look at it then flog it next day

but on the same note latly there has been a couple coppers gettin on ther helping people modify there cars within the books
-[color=blue]TONKA 1[/color]- [color=black]2004 xtra cab hilux rollin on 33" MTZ soon to hav 4" of lift [/color]

mr triton
Here and there

Unread post by mr triton » September 22nd, 2008, 3:30 pm

Man some people have nothing better to do.

jackotree
Been here a while

Unread post by jackotree » March 10th, 2009, 2:50 pm

its scum bags that do that sort of stuff should be put down it sucks haveing your pride an joy stolen i know i got done 6 trail bikes in one go and i was racing mine god nos how much money went into that and as for the warenty thing subaro were doing it ten years ago at super sprints with wrx's my dad at the time was supersprinting his but it was out of warrenty so it didnt worry him to much

mud4b
Been here a while

Unread post by mud4b » April 1st, 2009, 6:23 pm

This is total bs i agree but to get back to the original post, maybe tell people not in the know how to blank out parts of pics...

cheers mark
Mud4b/suziworx. Not just suzuki's, all 4wd's. Cheap rates, Not cheap work. I include pics for your build up if wanted... Sms 0439609525.. Sunshine coast, Eudlo, 4554.

havok011101
Been here a while

Unread post by havok011101 » April 23rd, 2009, 2:49 pm

I have always wondered myself, but nobody could answer. Will be blurring that s**t on all my pics now.

Boxhead 71
Avid Poster

Unread post by Boxhead 71 » May 1st, 2009, 9:59 pm

havok011101 wrote:I have always wondered myself, but nobody could answer. Will be blurring that s**t on all my pics now.
How do you blur or black out parts of pics?

Agent 13
Need to get out more

Unread post by Agent 13 » May 1st, 2009, 10:20 pm

Boxhead 71 wrote:How do you blur or black out parts of pics?

Easiest way is just open the pic in Paint (generic to windows - start>accessories>paint), color over offending area, save.

A free program that does many of the basics of photochop, is The Gimp! GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program

I just say this because photochop is beyond so many peoples reach because, well its quite expensive, and no-one would use it unless paid for, or they might get reported :crazy::crazy::cry::cry::crazy::crazy:
'06 GU4 4.2 Diesel, nicely tweaked and set up for the touring!

CRAB
Been here a while

Unread post by CRAB » September 11th, 2009, 12:43 pm

poor fella i mean theres a way to piss a bloke off and then theres a way to crush him this other scum found away to do both

u dont mess witha mans rig thats just heart breaking for any 4by owner
IF I DONT ANSWER IM NOT IGNORING U IM JUST ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL:drink::drink::drink:
CHECK OUT MY SHED
[url]http://www.4wdaction.com.au/shed/index.php?id=7513&im=1[/url]

HZJ75_John
Avid Poster

Unread post by HZJ75_John » September 11th, 2009, 7:14 pm

Do-gooders doing more harm than good as usual...

kiapete
Here and there

Un-Australian

Unread post by kiapete » January 9th, 2010, 1:14 am

Nobody likes a snitch.

So here's my present to y'all. Feel free to photo shop it over your own plate before posting up pics. It'll certainly be featured on all of mine.

May it forever remind us of those unwelcome wolves in sheep's clothing that lurk on every forum...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

D-Fender
Been here a while

Unread post by D-Fender » January 9th, 2010, 1:45 am

It's bloody disgraceful that's for sure.

murdman87
Been here a while

Unread post by murdman87 » February 3rd, 2010, 6:25 am

i have to say the worst part was finding out that jack was planning to do exactly the same mods to his jeep. wtf? y dob someone in for doing what u want to be doing? bloody idiot. hope HIS rig gets defected :D

speaking of engineers and keeping it legal, do i need an eng. cert. for a lift kit? it was lifted when i bought it.
or what about if i want to take out the 3rd row of seats? they r removable anyway but its confusing to me :confused:

cheers :drink:
If an Aussie be in strife, thee shall assist them and demandeth no reward
If thou art assisted, thou shall showeth thy gratitude, and offer compensation if thy misfortunes result in damage of property

Return to “Members Rides, Buildups, and Projects”