Welcome to the members section

Whether it's your first tourer or a hardcore playtruck, show us your vehicle or what you're building inside, and keep us up to date on your mods as they happen!
Brendan
4WD Action Staff

Welcome to the members section

Unread post by Brendan » June 14th, 2006, 9:05 am

Here's where you all have the opportunity to show us what you drive. If you'd like to make your own thread, put your username and your vehicle make and model in the title to avoid confusion, like '4130warrior's MQ Patrol'.

TOY80ST has written a fantastic tutorial on how to post pictures, complete with images to help guide you:

[quote author=TOY80ST No.2 link=board=1;threadid=2036;start=0#msg289181 date=1146570084]
I have put this together to help people with posting pictures.
I have created this using Photo Bucket but, you may use a photo hosting browser of your choice.
just follow the steps.

1. You will have to resise your pictures using a software pack age like Irfanview (http://www.download.com/IrfanView/3000- ... ml?part=dl), resise them to 640 x 427 pixels (good size for the mesage board).
Then open two separate internet explorer windows (one with your photo server and the other with your post reply mesage),On your photo host's posting page select the photo from your computer that you want to post, using the browse button.

2. Select the picture you want to host from your file, it comes up automatically then browse to the location where your photo's are located (I created a separate file in my pictures just for posting) and click submit, this will upload the image to your host and create the image onto the host's server.

3. Once your photo's have been up loaded (single)left click in the IMG box (shown below), this will high light the text (blue)

4. When the text is high lighted, right click and select copy. this will copy the information you need to paste into the forum.

5. Return to the forum and right click in the mesage box, this is where it pays to have both your forum and your host opened in a separate window, one internet explorer for 4WD monthly and the other for your photo hosting server. (then you can just click on the task bar to toggle back and forth)

6. You should have something that reads like this.(or similar it will depend on the name of your photo and your hosting server)

Good luck I hope this has helped.
[/quote]

Feel free to post as many pics as you like of your truck, along with modifications, trips you've been on, etc. Then, once your thread is up and running, shoot me a personal message and I'll add it to the list of all member's rides.

Mikes F250
Been here a while
Location: Depending on which day it is - Between Maryborough or Fraser Island

Mikes F250 dual toy

Unread post by Mikes F250 » November 9th, 2006, 9:35 pm

My favourite toy will hopefully be ferrai yellow soon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pil
Here and there

Unread post by Pil » March 13th, 2007, 2:54 pm

Occasionally when I'm reading thru the different threads, some of the pictures that other people have posted only show up as little grey squares (the pics in the 'Welcome to the members section' appear this way), but other pictures show up fine. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

BIGDAVET86
Avid Poster

Unread post by BIGDAVET86 » April 17th, 2007, 7:20 pm

BIGDAVET86's GQ Coil Cab
Hi everyone here's my pride and joy. I bought her in 2005 when i was working in the Kimberly on a Cattle Station and Pearl farm neer Cape Leveque. She has done a few hard miles but never skipped a beat. Pretty standard with 3" tuff dog coils and Foam Cell shocks all round, 33" X-Terrains (which are awesome), Lightforce Blitz 240's, safari snorkel, ARB bar and Dual batt setup, uniden UHF with GME antenna, Alpine stereo with I-Pod connection that makes long, hot, dusty miles disapear in an ear bleeding instant, 80 litre sub tank with transfer pump, Hiclone; these things are seriously under rated i have got way more power at 80 -120 km/h in 5th since fitting it.
I got big plans for her but they are gonna have to wait at leat 3 years untill i finish TAFE so untill then everything that gets done to her will be on the cheap. Hope you like!

BIGDAVET86
Avid Poster

Unread post by BIGDAVET86 » April 17th, 2007, 7:24 pm

Sorry bout that im still figuring out this whole forum/internet thing

Voxson
Getting to know the place

Yep

Unread post by Voxson » May 25th, 2007, 10:39 pm

Nice One

GU_Thomo
Here and there

Unread post by GU_Thomo » May 31st, 2007, 2:39 pm

I registered yesterday. can you tell me what I need to do to be able to put me vehicle details on the site
My current rules do not allow new threads or attachments

Thanks

simozuk
Getting to know the place

Unread post by simozuk » June 16th, 2007, 6:45 pm

hey mate how do u add more pics to your tread when u hav more photo's thanks heapz simozuk

scanno24
Been here a while

my 60 series

Unread post by scanno24 » August 28th, 2007, 5:58 pm

just learning howImage to Imagepost pics so this is a trial.....

taresk
Avid Poster

Unread post by taresk » October 6th, 2007, 10:56 am

Do these threads dissappear if they're inactive for a while?

My members rig thread is gone, it still works from the link in my sig line, but it's not actually here in members rigs??
Back in the seat of a Toyota *cheer* Now I understand the 'Jeep thing' so I'll never go back to one, lol.

ɹoɟ ɹǝʍsuɐ oʇ ʇol ɐ sɐɥ sʇıɯılɹǝʇno
[/i][/color]

KillaMav
Avid Poster

Unread post by KillaMav » November 17th, 2007, 2:18 pm

Nice signiture above
[b][color=Black][url=http://www.4wdmonthly.com.au/forum/f27/killamavs-swb-maverick-43915/]Members Rigs[/url][/color][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b][size=134][color=DarkGreen][size=84][color=Lime][color=Black] [url=http://www.4wdmonthly.com.au/shed/index.php?id=1597&im=1]Shed[/url][/color][/color][/size][/color][/SIZE][/b][/font]

Blue Roo
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Blue Roo » November 23rd, 2007, 10:36 pm

Just learning. Stue

[img]file:///D:/Pictures/Explorer/DSCF2855.JPG[/img]

Blue Roo
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Blue Roo » November 24th, 2007, 3:55 pm

still learning.

muvitmadness
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by muvitmadness » January 17th, 2008, 8:07 pm

muvitmadness 96 isuzuMU
fully engineered sas gq patrol diffs 4.8s limo & locker on 45mm tough dogs runnin 16x10 eagle alloys with 36x13.5x16 iroks A- link front end. RTI (ramp travel index) 1368 on a 25degree ramp more pics on
4x4 Club Isuzu Australia & New Zealand

here's just a few thought you guys would like.
cheers
muvit
96 isuzu MU 12"lifted with gq diffs full SAS

JDs
Avid Poster

Unread post by JDs » May 21st, 2008, 8:35 pm

It Looks hard to do but I will give it a go thanks!!!!

Return to “Members Rides, Buildups, and Projects”