Willys Pickup

Whether it's your first tourer or a hardcore playtruck, show us your vehicle or what you're building inside, and keep us up to date on your mods as they happen!
jeeprod
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Willys Pickup

Unread post by jeeprod » June 18th, 2018, 6:41 am

Your GrandWillys build is awesome! Your attention to detail is second to none.
I have a question about your heater intake louvers; do you have a drain for the plenum or are you just letting the water drain from the bottom of the kick panel area?

Gojeep
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Gojeep » June 18th, 2018, 10:07 am

The plenum area extends down to the bottom of the kick panel where I have a drain. There wasn't one stock and why they always rusted out there.
Cheers, Marcus

BigDutchy
Need to get out more

Unread post by BigDutchy » August 12th, 2018, 11:42 am

Good Day Marcus

haven't heard a lot from you. I know that you have had other things to deal with and hope that live is settling a bit
for you again. Always a difficult time when a loved one passes away. All the best and hope to "see" you soon.

Gojeep
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Gojeep » August 12th, 2018, 3:01 pm

Many thanks mate and things are slowly getting back to normal. Still hope I can get back on the project again before the year is out, but we will have to see. Some of the things I am working on tool wise will help with the project too.
Cheers, Marcus

Brett Mcleod
Here and there

Unread post by Brett Mcleod » October 9th, 2018, 2:29 pm

saw this & thought of you :)

allover
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by allover » November 17th, 2018, 5:28 pm

Found this post purely by accident, spent 2.5 late nights reading all the articles, 86 pages of it!. Eastern Melbourne Suburbs version of "Gone with the Wind" starring Marcus, totally intriguing and riveting stuff. How can a single man endure and accomplish so much by himself, he nearly pulled the pin 3 times but was persuaded by the cast to persevere and keep posting and all are glad he did. Personally I think he took too much time off to travel overseas (6# times I think) or check the depth of the Murray River, but maybe he needed to re-charge his batteries to complete his Sistene Chapel, don't forget Michelangelo persevered and completed his ceiling in 6 years (?)
So it may be time for Super Marcus to put together the final chapters to his book before I die so I can see this master piece completed
All the best Gojeep!

Return to “Members Rides, Buildups, and Projects”