Anyone want to do a Closed door respray on my Hilux?

Optimus4x4
I'm new, be nice!

Anyone want to do a Closed door respray on my Hilux?

Unread post by Optimus4x4 » July 14th, 2017, 9:54 am

Hi all, my 1994 Hilux LN106 dual cab is looking a bit tired and I would like to get her resprayed.
It's used off road every weekend so I don't want a fancy paint job, just a simple closed door respray in a solid non-metallic colour using an industrial gloss enamel.
I am on apprentice wages so can't afford the usual price for a body shop to do the job so I am wondering if anyone on this forum would be interested in a cash job around the $700 dollar mark and I will supply the paint?
I am based at Morayfield and am happy to help with the prep on weekends or after work to help keep the costs down.

If anyone is interested please flick me an email at harry_ebj@hotmail.com as I can't access this forum from my phone.

Cheers,
Harry
Current rig: 1994 Toyota Hilux LN106 dual cab 3" lift with EFS soft leaves, grease-able shackles and Tough Dog shocks & RTC steering dampener, Flexiglass canopy, Canvas seat covers. Uniden UHF and aerial, ARB winch-compatible bullbar, 31" Hankook Dynapro

Optimus4x4
I'm new, be nice!

Painting LN106

Unread post by Optimus4x4 » July 18th, 2017, 2:52 pm

Hi all, my 1994 Hilux LN106 dual cab is looking a bit tired and I would like to get her resprayed.
It's used off road every weekend so I don't want a fancy paint job, just a simple closed door respray in a solid non-metallic colour using an industrial gloss enamel.
I am on apprentice wages so can't afford the usual price for a body shop to do the job so I am wondering if anyone on this forum would be interested in a cash job around the $700 dollar mark and I will supply the paint?
I am based at Morayfield and am happy to help with the prep on weekends or after work to help keep the costs down.

If anyone is interested please flick me an email at harry_ebj@hotmail.com as I can't access this forum from my phone.

Cheers,
Harry
Current rig: 1994 Toyota Hilux LN106 dual cab 3" lift with EFS soft leaves, grease-able shackles and Tough Dog shocks & RTC steering dampener, Flexiglass canopy, Canvas seat covers. Uniden UHF and aerial, ARB winch-compatible bullbar, 31" Hankook Dynapro

Return to “Body and Barwork”