Looking for 2003 Hilux compatible Side Rails & Steps?

jordymoz
I'm new, be nice!

Looking for 2003 Hilux compatible Side Rails & Steps?

Unread post by jordymoz » February 24th, 2016, 11:30 am

As the title states, I am currently looking for a compatible setup to suit my Toyota Genuine bullbar if possible. I own an extra cab model, so if I am correct I will be looking for 3/4 length steps. I have uploaded a photo to help with identifying my bar.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks. Jordan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Looking for 2003 Hilux compatible Side Rails & Steps?

Unread post by Peter Aawen » February 28th, 2016, 8:41 am

Hi Jordan, if your Bar is a Toyota Genuine, then I think you'll find that it is pretty much compatible with most of the big name kits/gear when it comes to adding Brush Bars & rock sliders/steps - so the offerings from ARB etc will probably bolt straight on, or at least require only minor mods to get them to fit/match up. So you should be able to call any of the brand name outlets & just tell them you want Brush Guards & side steps/sliders for your 2003 Hilux ExtraCab, altho I believe some only cater for single cabs or dual cabs & you get to choose between steps on the sliders that are a little too short or a little too long! :ooh:

You might want to watch out Mr Plod doesn't ping you for the Rod holder tho, as it is, when mounted the way it's shown in the puc it's not legit cos of its potential for people coring, & if you spin it around so it's behind the bar when not in use like you should to make it legal, it'll impede the headlight.... so you could get done either way!! :purplex:
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Return to “Body and Barwork”